Chinese president Xi dying from based brain aneurysm

Good riddance, maybe now China could have a real leader. One that doesn't starve or lock down it's people and actually does what they say they would do and take back Taiwan.

Press S to spit on the kiked rat.

Attached: 1647088911243.png (636x1134, 385.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SeYxdtq4-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this fake news by american pigdog press. President Xi has never been healthier and is leading glorious Peoples Republic into Chinise century!!

If it's fake it's probably Jiang Zi Men's faction trying to counter coup Xi's.

I don't care what Chang has to say about Chinkland. Invade Taiwan so we can kill each other.

>Bloggers speculate
Is this the new iteration of the "bro, trust me" meme?

>Russia goes to war with the NATO mil-ind complex
>suddenly, Putin is dying of cancer and Xi is going to be headshotted by his beart

American propaganda is as sloppy and trashy as americans themselves

Reminder Xi is at war with the CCP globohomo faction and things are coming to a head with the 20th Congress in a few months

Attached: Qishan_Kissinger_November_2019.jpg (900x506, 525.75K)

Honestly, at this point, I fear we could actually be locked into a fake-world prison where Russia would unironically crush Ukraine, and we'll be reading news of how Russia was pushed back to Moscow as Ukrainians are marauding in our streets

the might wolf warrior speaks!

>Amerimutt president in Amerimuttland is a retarded cripple like all Amerimutts and has a stroke every other day life on camera
>CONVENIENT ANONYMOUS REPORTS FROM GLOWNIGGERS JUST CONVENIENTLY HAPPEN TO FIND ANOTHER REASON TO SCREECH WHATABOUT RUSSIA
>CONVENIENT ANONYMOUS REPORTS FROM GLOWNIGGERS JUST CONVENIENTLY HAPPEN TO FIND ANOTHER REASON TO SCREECH WHATABOUT CHYNA
Reminder globhomo Amerimutts lie. Period

Attached: President Kissenger meets his servant Trump.jpg (1920x1080, 245.86K)

American traditional medicine calls for a bullet to the head to relieve the pressure

Russia is Jewish, Russia fighting NATO is copium. It's all just kalergie plan, healthy Slavs for Slavs, and European middle class gets bled.

Russia is globohomo bro

The leaf is shilling for Chinese bughive communists......I'm shocked.

Canada needs to stop pretending to be a country and just surrender to the CCP already.

I mean holy shit, insectoid communists will still offer you a better, happier existence than the tyrannical lesbian currently running your government.

Justina Trudeau would be executed instantly is she existed in Chinese society for being an sissy embarrassment.

Politics in Australia is fucked and all.....but Canada......holy shit! Your prime minister is literally a hysterical, narrsissistic women trapped in a man's body.

>reports say
>bloggers speculate

Im sure its nothing

You fucking idiot, it was clearly the work of the flying panda chingchong bridge faction of the south

There is always possibility than next leader is much worse than him...so don't be too happy.

He looks fine to me

youtube.com/watch?v=9SeYxdtq4-8

>wants to be treated with traditional medicine
do the political elite really drink their own koolaid?

Attached: 1651393116848.png (550x543, 100.58K)

Yes, it is true. He caught it from Putin, obviously there was more than just handshakes going on between the two of them. I can't wait for the upcoming vids.

What's up with all these dictators that they love occultism traditional medicine etc.? How the fuck retards like that gain aby power? It is like evil hippies are ruling the world.

>fake news by american pigdog press
You guys will always be funny to me pol

the next president is a real chinese Han man named "rabbio chi xin dingoberg"

>take back taiwan.

how can they take it back if they never owned it.

that would be like if i walked to your house and stolen YOUR car and then when the police catch me i say "i was taking back my car, i own it now"

i never owned your car. just because i stolen your car does not make it mine

Attached: taiwan.png (463x412, 120.22K)

Based

Two more weeks.

Two more weeks

This, total war, accelerate!!! Fucking kikes

LOL Chinese illuminati can't be stopped by mere flesh diseases, when Jew illuminati has witch doctors maybe they too can build Africa better

OK Chang. Ching chong ping pong.

Attached: 1641611503894.png (800x1672, 208.77K)