What are the political implications of poor niggers not tipping?

What are we going to do about poorfags not tipping?

We already spit and cum in their food, just to make sure the tips are flowing.

We need to increase the fear. How do get tips out of even poorer niggers? There must be a way to hussle the poor boys.

Attached: 1581990356102.jpg (1080x1020, 413.3K)

Cope, seethe, and dilate wagie

i'm not tipping shit.
it's your boss job to pay you.
i'm already paying for my food and beverage.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

she didn't make it so fuck her.

I don't tip at all. Want more money? Find a better job you worthless fuck, or turn to your piece of shit employer instead of the guy who just wants to eat a fucking meal.
kys dickhead.

Attached: 1612969576289.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

Tipping culture fooled the American populace into buying their meal and then paying extra to subsidize the wages of an employee of another person. You got played

Tips are earned, not guaranteed.

low quality bait but the truth is, whites tip because they don't want spit in their food. niggers know, whether they tip or not, they're still getting spit in their food.

I want to peel your black skin off you Quarius

that's why I dont wat out. broads like this expect a tip even if they do a piss poor job

Notice how she's referring to niggers as "a boomer".

you sound like the kind of guy a server would put their finger straight up their ass and into your food. just like, reach up under their balls and stick one in, and then directly into your food, and serve it to you with a smile. have a GREAT day!

God I hate this tipping bullshit
Fuck you Americans for spreading it around the world, along with all your other shit

Tipping is the biggest scam ever created. Not my fault your boss is a dickhead who doesn't even pay you properly.

Maybe your service was shit. Ever think about that?

Attached: 1592766509058.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

wagie cagie detected
you will always be a loser faggot working for minimum wage. you are more worthless than the dirt under my fingernail.

and before you start digging into your own ass like the faggot you are, i cook my own damn food.
the working class will always deserve less

I've worked restaurants when I was poor and retarded, that's why I never eat twice at the same place, fuck you.

Attached: 1606791710242s.jpg (249x243, 7K)

This, tipping is a generosity, not an obligation

good luck most food places put a tamper proof seal on their bags now. tipped $1.00 today

imagine being that entitled

I've never tipped a öre in my life.

yeah, right. you ate shit a time or two in your life, guaranteed. fresh from some gay ass. i hope he gave you herpes. fuckface.

I'm not giving you money for walking the wrong drink and lukewarm food 20 feet to my table, asking "is everything good", and then disappearing until the check.

Tipping is just a social construct. Only Americans feel guilted into tipping.

>Better service, More cleavage.
I get that you have shit going on. But my panini shouldn't be sitting under a heat lamp for the past 10 minutes while you're arguing with DeRon about child support.

>What are we going to do about poorfags not tipping?
Get fucked. 5 bucks is fine for a 65 buck meal. You want more money? Go get a proper job you lazy little shit

Attached: 1647545103603.jpg (689x709, 103.82K)

Let me guess, delivery driver? Why do these dumbfucks think they deserve more than $5 tips per delivery? Doesn't matter what the total cost was. $65 on food delivery apps is 3 meals at best, if it's a "low cost" place you're ordering from. This dumb cunt wants more than $5 for a DELIVERY tip when she's likely only driving 5 miles or less, just because of "muh total cost"??? Fuck these retarded cunts.

Find a man and have some kids. That will keep you busy and you need not worry about tips.