Join the army

Fuck you.

Attached: Logo_of_the_United_States_Army.svg.png (170x227, 9.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/f/?id=00000178-7031-dae3-affa-f6f7374a0000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What MOS

What's your Asvab score? Did you take the PICAT??

I will join but only if you kick out all the women, and transes

Do you mean: Join the army! Fuck you!, or Join the army? Fuck you! ?

I was a 97 ASVAB on the PICAT test

That was not General score just percentage. I don't have specific scores in front of me

Goarmy.com contact your local recruiter. You can chose your MOS before meps so you are guaranteed a job before signing.

Join the Army, Fuck you!

>You can chose your MOS before meps so you are guaranteed a job before signing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wew I needed that laugh

I know about that. I meant to ask what's the best MOS if you aren't an 18X

they don't want you
politico.com/f/?id=00000178-7031-dae3-affa-f6f7374a0000

Attached: 1CAC9BF3-71AC-427A-B00A-F73E4BF9485B.jpg (1593x867, 292.73K)

I smoke a quarter ounce a day can I still join?

Nope, i wont die for jews.

If you want combat you won't see it as an 18x. Same with cav scout, only ranger or special forces. You can go any MOS and become a ranger it all depends on slots. (Much easier to do while enlisted) You should try and go for something that has real life advantages, like a trade for example. You can get all your civilian certifications while in the Army.

Weed? Not before meps and the drug test. If you test positive you gotta wait 6 months so go dry for a few weeks before signing. But once you're in everyone smokes, just don't get caught ;)

The military is the gayest and mist useless institution that appears in video games and movies frequently.

>brazil

They are already slowly killing you. Your ideas of evil military is installed in whites so more POC's join. LOL, much easier to order blacks to open fire on whites than whites on whites. think about it.

This

It's people like you refusing to join why they make ads for the opposite type of person you are. Be the change you wanna see. Don't be a pussy. Fuck you!

Also this.

I won't join a faggot army.

Already too invested on this faggot site

More excuses LOL. Less than 1% of the military are trannies, it's all propaganda for the left to support them.