Just found out that the English colonists in the US forced their niggers slaves to commit bestiality with white Irish...

Just found out that the English colonists in the US forced their niggers slaves to commit bestiality with white Irish women and that's why American niggers are 20% white.
Brutal. Anglos truly are the scum of the heart.

Attached: pepecnews.jpg (299x168, 6.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dV3fQLzpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of the earth* lmao, fucking auto-corrector

>shit i just made up

Anglos still rule your world you fucking moron, get off this board and go find the nearest Anglo Man and shine his shoes right this instance you gutter monkey french boy.

No it's true, look it up.

>Anglos still rule your world
Jews are ruling this world. Isn't this what this whole board is about?

l also read the anglo colonialist scum made the negro slaves f*ck their own mothers, and thats why this "moth*rfucker" slur in black communities is so prevalent (just like nigger)

As you type that on Anglo-Internet, on your computer thought up by anglos, of which you use to further discuss Anglos, like I said, we rule your world.

Why does everything descend into a cock waving contest of I can be the biggest bully to Herschel Walker? You little retards mean nothing to Herschel Walker, this isn't about you this isn't about Herschel Walker, this is about America dying from corporate lies a media that lies to the public it creates complete confusion and there is no way to save ourselves because fucking retards in here have to make it about themselves and how they're punishing Herschel Walker for trying to unlock the truth you pieces of shit are really the worst people in America Herschel Walker wishes the FBI would get off their fucking ass and go arrest you. You guys are total fucking bastards. What goes around comes around. Herschel Walker didn't hurt anybody Herschel Walker didn't fuck anybody over that you guys are fucking Herschel Walker over doxing where Herschel Walker lives fucking calling in swatting that's a federal crime in America. if Herschel Walker doesn't get you and if the FBI doesn't get you somebody's going to get you this is going to be following you for the rest of your life there's no way you can get away from it you just fucking put a bullet in the head of your own karma. Herschel Walker is not going to pray for you you don't deserve it.

Attached: 247A7F2F-4DFE-4450-944A-EE58AB2ECDD6.jpg (970x633, 442.81K)

>Angoscum cope

Colored slaves where much more.vaulable than white slaves.
That's why anglo scum forced interracial rape on whites to produce higher value mulattoes

you gonna be ok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dV3fQLzpM

Nice cope.

Slavery was a Jewish thing, you dumb fucking frog. Still better than the French who did it willingly though.

Not all slaves owners were jews retarded leaf.

Aren't niggers and other undesirable creatures busy ruining your once so fancy cities? im confused.. Last time i heard niggers are running around raping/fucking willing white girls and literally beating the asses and pissing on French kids? all while you sit and your room and post on Any Forums.

The same is true for your country lol

You're not wrong.

But i have a feeling you French will let your problem become unsolvable to the point of total destruction of your history.

See a buck, break a buck

Attached: aa9[1].jpg (787x609, 159.26K)

not gonna look up your ass

Today's black male societal problems are directly proportional to the lack of Buck Breaking subordination to their White Masters. You'll see many BMWW FemmeDom sissification relationships posted here. Black men CRAVE domination above all things, (I cannot stress this enough), house/field nigga work, and general sissification. Literally built and brought here from Africa for those reasons. Coalburning and it’s dysgenic consequences are themselves a direct result of inadequate buck breaking. Black men have an inherent need for sissification and if they aren’t satisfied with BWC they get confused and have sex with women.

The unpopular truth is that they are the victims here, Any Forums, remember that. If you truly want to see an end to miscegenation, then wrangle the biggest, meanest black boi you see today and BREAK THAT BUCK until he trembles and coos like a dove. He doesn’t crave white women, he SETTLES for them because it’s the closest thing he can get to the proper domination by the BWC that his genetic memory compels him to seek out. The reinstitutionalization of buck breaking on a national level is the very first steps to not only culling the unwanted black population through mandatory sissification, but slash crime by at least 50% in the process.

The broken buck is a docile and subservient creature by nature, as his simple mind craves an authoritarian white massuh, and his strong body and dark skin makes him perfectly suited for agricultural work in the hot sun. Give him back his purpose as a trusty accessory to the white man’s domination and his delinquent tendencies will disappear overnight. ALL black men CRAVE BWC, more than food, water, or the air itself. I would go as far as to say that a black man cannot even BREATH without the paternal knee of a white master on his glistening back

>Irish
>white

US Blacks are ~20% European on average because rapes on the plantations were very common, no other deeper explanation.