Kys tranny

>Kys tranny
>Leader is literally a mischling who was addicted to meth and killed himself

Attached: 1625558145595.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin_and_antisemitism
youtu.be/v7IrB_6mX4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The holocaust was the narrative used to justify the destruction of Germany by the allies, the demonization of right wing politics and the sanctification of jews. It has nothing to do with concentration camps or that some jews died in the war. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, it was instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

My great great uncle died in holocaust. Sobibor.

Good riddance

He was a poor carpenter and had nothing to do with your fascist idea of zionism.

I'm not a fascist. I'm a communist, I admire Zedong, Stalin and Pol Pot since I'm in high school

Attached: 1612450783121.jpg (250x238, 12.88K)

Attached: 1567861582716.png (621x692, 105.47K)

we all know he didnt but should've with all of you parasites

that's a fairy tale

You would think poles would learn to hate fascism after the germans raped your land but I guess they really are a stubborn pathetic subhuman race like the nazis said

ashkeNAZIS were kike plants to destroy old european order so spare me your bullshit subhuman degenerate

Sad pathetic little man

Are you angry master?

Attached: kike jew moshe rabbi suicide kys.png (768x719, 1.58M)

You forgot to add blood in the teeth lmao

Why would he care? He's proud of that.

Stalin also purged quite a bit of Jews and the Germans and Soviets cooperated quite a bit in the beginning. Germany rebuilt its shattered military at four secret bases hidden in Russia.

The Soviet's even handed over dissidents (often jewish) back to Germany at their request.

Stalin also purged quite a bit of Jews from the Soviet leadership in the end.
A notable campaign to quietly remove
>Jews from positions of authority within the state security services was carried out in 1952–1953. The Russian historians Zhores and Roy Medvedev wrote that according to MVD General Sudoplatov, "simultaneously all Jews were removed from the leadership of the security services, even those in very senior positions. In February the anti-Jewish expulsions were extended to regional branches of the MGB. A secret directive was distributed to all regional directorates of the MGB on 22 February, ordering that all Jewish employees of the MGB be dismissed immediately, regardless of rank, age or service record. .

Removed Jewish culture, Night of the Murdered Poets massacre, Doctor's plot

There was quite a bit of it, not all of it mentioned in this wiki

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin_and_antisemitism

youtu.be/v7IrB_6mX4k

I could go on

Attached: EOKEiBFXUAEnZF-.png (789x564, 1.1M)

Attached: 1654154125979.gif (498x498, 2.56M)

sad pathetic little rat

Attached: 1557805010645.jpg (864x1080, 201.14K)

>Seething this hard
Post manifesto, skin color, and ar 15

ok, prove it

Attached: 1645693127609.png (657x527, 45.61K)

u forgot ur meme flag

You want me to dox myself?

shallom rabbi ignatz

Attached: always untermensch.png (860x770, 156.69K)

do you even know what seething means you dumb kike?

Attached: fuckingkikes.png (500x515, 119.99K)

Where can I buy his soap

ummmm... shit, this one is clever.

Attached: 1645693274004.png (600x468, 133.57K)

Leader ? Who would that be ? Ideals have no leaders, you kike.

Saul, the first king of Israel, killed himself after losing the Battle of Gilboa.

Give us the documents, Farfur !

Hmm let's see how he responds to this one

Yes, your cringe, school-shoot-y post replying to a VPN troll. You are literally replying to a troll who doesn't give a shit about you but your replies to him. Literally, what do you get out of this transaction?

Hello Rabbi.

hebrews had nothing to do with modern kikes
modern kikes would kveetch and cry victim in his place

Attached: jewboy.jpg (476x358, 22.26K)

My great great uncle also died somehow.

i can freely shit on two filthy kike subhumans

Attached: cryjewboy.jpg (964x615, 144.02K)