Borderline Personality Disorder

Do you realize this is the first major victory we've had against BPD since the asylums and mental wards were closed?

And it was all because one man had enough and decided he was going to hold a BPD cunt to her actions. We used to do throw toxic, histrionic cunts in the looney bin where they belong. And we didn't have such a ubiquitous problem of harmful, insufferable, dangerous women everywhere like we do now. That's because we stood up to them. And now, finally, the tide has begun to turn once again and childish BPD harpies are being held responsible for their actions. Can you feel it? That change in the wind? The future is a little brighter.

Attached: 729351382746534251.jpg (1000x560, 116.65K)

Nothing will ever change until the jew is named and removed

Did you know bullies can sense BPD women
BPD women are women who suffered trauma as a child or never bonded
So the bullies, or narcissistic psychopaths gravitate to these women
Because they can hook them easily and get away with it
Most women don’t report abuse because they are ashamed

Plus many men enjoy being the center of attention by two women even if it ends up in a cat fight
But BPDs don’t fight other women
They lash out at the man

Jews need to stage a fake response to the problem (a real one would put all of them in the mental asylum).

>Bullies can find each other
Makes sense.

> BPD women are women who suffered trauma as a child or never bonded
Nope.

This is definitely often the case, but it isn't always the case. Some just seem to be terrible people all on their own.

I have BPD and sided with johnny from the beginning. she isn't a piece of shit because she has BPD, she's a piece of shit because she's a spoiled woman with no empathy for others. not making a jackass out of yourself with BPD is as simple as admitting your insane levels of anger are wrong and it's all in your head and just moving on with your day. it's really not hard at all.

>not making a jackass out of yourself with BPD is as simple as admitting your insane levels of anger are wrong and it's all in your head and just moving on with your day. it's really not hard at all.
My God I wish I could convince every girlfriend I ever had of this. All it takes it for you to stop telling yourself your actions are justified just because you're emotional. That's it. And yet, that seems like an impossible hurdle for some.

Kinda women that lose an argument if you don't manipulate them then scream out a window blue lies about you to get some white knight to come fight for them and kill you. She should be spanked nude in public then beheaded. These women ruin families.

BPD isn't even real they're narcissists who see men as prey point blank period.

>Did you know bullies can sense BPD women

Hell yeah we do

oh shit fuck that - half the congress and near all of DC is the same lying sacks of shit - we aren't letting them get away with it because of some jewy diagnosis - hell the MSM is as bad and worse... IT'S JUST A FUCKING EXCUSE
>Princess power is over with

Attached: Depp destroys the lying cunt amber heard her lies.png (731x398, 687.97K)

her microexpressions throughout her time on the stand said everything.. shes practically possessed. such a sick soul.

The crying without tears is a big one

TURning into a sour old prune right before our eyes..

/thread

I can sense that you need to go back

At the very least females with female mental illnesses can visually understand where your stupid emotional outbursts can get you. If you have an ounce of rational thinking you can clearly see a woman who's been given everything because of her gender, coddled because of her gender, and stood behind because of her gender. The reality? She's not worth anyone's attention or ear regardless of your gender. She's very aware of this and would rather everyone be screaming violence in anger than think about how worthless being in her presence is. Don't waste time with bipd, histrionic, and narcissistic women. They're like jews if you think you can win then you've already lost.

Is anybody left that takes blonde-blue eyed pale bitches seriously anymore? Not me... Indonesian booty ftw!

Attached: 1637857541912.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>insane levels of anger
so performing an emotional inventory doesn't help to cool off the feels?

girls without northern european phenotypes aren't worth reproducing with. i want my kids to live knowing they possess highly rare and coveted genetic characteristics that set them apart from darkies.

Based. A lot of women being crazy is no reason to mutt up your children and ruin your bloodline forever.

I don't care, I think it's more revealing that this is what our society considers news and entertainment.

>She's not worth anyone's attention or ear regardless of your gender. She's very aware of this and would rather everyone be screaming violence in anger than think about how worthless being in her presence is.
Excellent insight here. Some women pick fights to distract from their true insecurity - the fear of being lame or common.

Fpbp

Define woman

>cries
>still loses

Attached: thatsgood.gif (640x640, 2.99M)

I feel bad for her bros, a bee stung her dog

BPD people should be euthanized

Did she really cry on the stand?

Attached: fecaljapan.jpg (280x179, 12.36K)

It's literally the cause of it ... abandonment or trauma, we get it you're a faggot that got hurt but this isn't a subjective matter

/board

She wasnt that good an actor. Make sad faces, but no actual tears.

This needs to happen to BPD women over and over and over until they all realize it's not a real strategy when you're dealing with an actual problem.

She got diagnosed by a woman who was hired by a man who wanted to destroy her... her methods used were questioned by lots of psychologists. Non of the other professionals she dealt with ever said that.