I'm so tired and I'm ending it right now

Guys I'm weary, can't take it anymore. I labor all day and it's all thankless and I'm so tired, it'll all be over in about 45 minutes. I just drank 3 coors lights and took 9mg of melatonin and I'm saying goodnight world...til tomorrow. Got mouths to feed ya know.

Attached: 20220601_223218.jpg (4032x1860, 1.74M)

Every time I drink now the morning after I have vile shits. My liver is failing bros… I am dying.

Dont be stupid, suicide is fuckin cringe

Bootleg red melatonin.
NIGGER DECTECED

Not your personal blog

Should have popped benedryl instead. Two beers and a Bennie knock you out cold until the alarm goes off at 5:30AM and you don’t know what happened

Attached: AC2EF627-B5C6-4925-9BC2-BE584DAC7189.jpg (828x718, 237.55K)

>9mg of melatonin
oh fuck this nigger is about to trip balls into the fifth dimension

Damn i take 2mg xanax and smoke weed right before work and have a great time

The ideal amount of melatonin is no more than 0.6mg, taking such a high dose can actually fuck with your sleep

Yes, your bottle says the wrong dosage, every melatonin bottle I've seen has been 3-6mg, but I promise it will work better if you take a lot less.

i kekd
heres your (you)

>9mg
I thought I overdosed with 3mg only use 1mg now

Lmao, sam brother. I drink too much. I gave myself alcoholic hepatitis. Lol

Attached: 1595010710440.jpg (714x1024, 68.97K)

night night dont let the bed bugs bite

You get a pepe.

Attached: 1593389249726.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

The dose used in studies is 0.5 mg. 9 mg is decidedly unhealthy, but even if this is a joke, the typical pills you can buy retail have doses that are excessive and they must be cut into portions.

8mg of melatonin?
That shit don't even put me to sleep.
What kind of joke is this?
Try mixing alcohol with bromazepam or a cardiac medicine.
Man you couldn't even kill yourself if we gave you a loaded shotgun.

Slide thread.

Lmao same bro!

You also dont enter REM and wake up wrecked.

melatonin lowers your dopamine. you don't need that shit to sleep. and quit being an alcohol.

NO DON’T. Stay up and party, you can be a little drowsy at the job site tomorrow. We gotta keep watching the hockey game

LOL

mind if i screencap this to laugh at later?

8 beers and 2 beenies and I'm still up for hours. Probably gonna switch to heroin and hope it kills me.