Do online grifters really do this to ya'll?

Attached: file.png (1937x1610, 728.42K)

Do you want to discuss CRT op? The catelogue is filled with crap so I'm bored and willing to get serious.

>lol you jus' angry n shieet only crazy retards get angry duh if you were normal you would jus' live your life like nothin' was wrong, only idiots care

TLCM
YWNBAW
HTH

>y'all

Attached: 1590357189426.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

>you hate pedos and jews???
>must be those heckin online groomers
kys nigger

>sees right wing meme
>scribbles out thing they dont like
>puts thing they like
>see? we can meme too!

Traps are gay.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-005237_Brave.jpg (1080x763, 175.85K)

neck yourself and make it 42% faggot

Attached: kys.gif (400x400, 350.33K)

> crt bad
> grooming bad
Yes. And you are losing on both fronts.cope.

Double irony because the "x canĀ“t meme" meme came from the online right.

did they really just replace the left in "the left cant meme" unironically?

>reddirt

>meme flag
reminder to all newfags and lurkers, to reply to a thread without bumping it type "sage" in the options bar

Attached: no such thing as coincidences.png (1080x1100, 103.29K)

Yes, it was PPP and Andy Warski who made me hate faggots, nothing to do with my natural impulses.

Attached: PPP Won.jpg (800x450, 116.95K)

Yeah I have alot of blogs with hot takes too

Globalhomo bad = Globalhomo bad
??? What's the point here

Attached: 1591873285761.jpg (1200x600, 87.94K)

Amogus

Attached: IMG_20220602_080428.jpg (415x439, 47.55K)

odd that australia doesn't have more shitposters per capita than canada

the irony of this edit is that it still doesn't displace the inherent meaning / bias towards the original npc mean whatsoever.
all the retard did was justify the status quo of the meme, and give us a free meme lmfao
they gave themselves a self-embolism because the author lacks insight:
>tfw online grifters have enough sway to trigger normie self-destruct circuts
>they elaborate at that fact and displace themselves in what exactly to do about it, i.e. instead of fix themselves the author suggests they still require instruction and formal guidance; whether that be provocation or propagandizing for their solicited rehearsed context of response (this case anger)
>they basically said we live in their brains rent free with meta-hyper ironic self ignorance
>and again we have self disclosure of their lack of power over the will to be at a whim influenced by whomever; the ultimate weakness and crux of the hylic spirit is in full view

truly this is a masterpiece imo, and the leviathan npc hivemind of the beast that is currently rising up out of the sea admits that it is powerless through this wayward savant in need of repentance and Jesus

Attached: 1634824718724.gif (576x324, 1.88M)

They really hate the word groomer.
Never stop using it

not reading that essay.

so read the tldr in subsection 4
>they basically said we live in their brains rent free with meta-hyper ironic self ignorance