Should I Join the U.S Military?

>29 yo
>$10k networth
>no skills
>no degree
>no job
>no gf
>no anything(except virginity)

Lost men coming to a cross road having to make a big choice is political (fuck jannies)

Attached: 1654114865359.png (483x378, 150.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-ckxQSutO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is literally about me. I cried

youtu.be/H-ckxQSutO4

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-223008~2.png (1080x1462, 1.66M)

I'm too scared to kill myself, so I thought joining might be my ticket out of desperation

Attached: P4BYCXUYSZPFHPUPEDXQEXVW2Y.jpg (1080x1080, 172.43K)

how can you join something if you're nothing? Even if you enlist in the US military they will not be able to do anything with you, unless you "change" into one of them. So it's about carrot that you think is in front of you, but in reality it's something that is sticking out of your ass.

I want to study for asvab test to get a nice tech job. That will transfer over to civilion life.

Monthly pay check, free school, free healthcare/dental, free housing, free air travel on military planes. Cheap ass groceries and tax free shopping at base commissary. Service most anywhere in the world, Japan, Korea, Europe.

Most importantly I will make friends like when I was in high school. Maybe even find a gf!

All my problems solved

So should I do it Any Forums you opinions are important to me.

Attached: 220204-A-NJ297-100.jpg (1620x1080, 543.82K)

>So it's about carrot that you think is in front of you, but in reality it's something that is sticking out of your ass.

what this foreign person is saying is that the carrot is on a string hanging from a curved stick that is anchored inside your asshole, and that when you grab the carrot, you will pull your organs out through your asshole

Definitely a good idea in your situation, get a job in technology/healthcare/intelligence. Then get a good job when you get out. A job like that isn't guaranteed though and there are so many ways the military can end up shitty and miserable

Probably not user I am 28 and in the same boat except I have .30 cents and I am not a virgin faggot like you. it is not looking good for me but you are already too old to join the marines and I don’t see the point in joining any other branch as they are the ones that get to do all the fun shit.

No. 29 at basic training is ancient. You will probably wash out and fake some injury or asthma to escape that hell. Even at 22 when I did basic I was much older than average because it's mostly kids fresh out of high school, 17 to 18...19 at oldest. And if you did make it in then what? Get bosses around by niggers and women and beaners who hate you.

yes hopefully you die a joyful death working for the satanists killing people you have 0 fucking issues with.

Fucking do it! The longer you wait the more time you waste.

If you are going to do the military tho user do an air traffic control mos do your 4 years and then when you get out you will make bank in the civilian sector and then you have a comfy job lined up

>Fucking do it! The longer you wait the more time you waste.

Attached: get in the box patriot.jpg (580x402, 54.88K)

Thank you bro. This is the kind of info I'm looking for. I don't want to fuck my life up any more than it already is.

>air traffic control
>comfy
lol

Military life is comfy. If you get to kill some Ruskies I'd count that as a bonus

Literally don't care. Killing for Israel would probably be more fun than what my life is now. Hell

Even if I could join the Marines I would never. Air force deployments are only like 6 months.

>study for asvab test
I didn't study at all and got a 93. My friend got a 97. If you're both stupid you will score over 85th percentile because most people taking it are literally retarded niggers and illiterate beaners.

there is absolutely nothing comfy about the us military in 2022. nothing.
you wouldn't need a pep talk from 4channers if you were going to do it. you are just looking for excuses.

Don’t go infantry whatever you do.
Probably more comfy then a lot of the other jobs you could do. Plus they can make up to 120k a year. That is not bad for going into civilian life. When I was interested in joining the military all the air traffic control guys would quit after their 4 years and make good money.

Find a career field you want and tell your recruiter that’s what you want. If you have time to be a little picky, you’ll be better off

Whatever you do don't go 11B, trust me on this one

High wash out rate. Get a security clearance and go into IT.

>ATC
don't listen to him OP, there is a fucking reason why it has the highest suicide rate aside from aircraft maintenace.
Look for cyber positions/technical equipment shit and anything that requires you to get a TS clearance, not just a janitor's clearance.

I want to get a top job. I'm willing to prepare myself to make sure I get that top job. What is wrong with that?

Isn't the age limit 28 lmao

You would be a corpse. Or so fucked up mentally you welcomed death

That’s the crayon eaters. Army will take you up to 35 for active duty

Go in with the intention of getting a 100% perm disability rating and do your 4 years then like up enough physical and mental issues to get that VA rating and be NEET for life. My friend went to VA psychologists for a couple years saying how nigger soldiers raped him and bow he's racist and agoraphobia and depressed and now he gets like $3500 A month for life.

I’m like you, less money though and poor retail wagie and live on my own. I think turning your life around is a myth

Holy shit. This!

Why would anyone kill themselfs doing air traffic control?

I mean why not ?

>10k net worth
As if that’s a bad thing. Faggot. Some people are living paycheck to paycheck with 0 in their account
But yeah the other shit is embarrassing

I think you might be to old unless you get a waiver
I'm also 29 and considering re-enlisting however

>I want to join the military for a free ride.
Fucking lazy fuck. Yah definitely join the military. Its full of losers like you. Once you're out you can be one of those cunt veterans always asking for gibs. Fucking cunt.

The military is for retarded people because even retards can pull a trigger. Just go to trade school and save your soul from damnation

you have to be vaccinated though

Attached: 1653148957429.jpg (1123x620, 100.2K)

And take the vax? You won't even get to die for Israel as an official Zogbot. You'll just die of Vaids.

Dumbass.

No because they'll require you to commit unjust crimes against humanity.

>I want to study for asvab
I got a 98 out of HS on it, if you know shapes and words you should get a decent score
Only guy I saw fail was some guy that looked good but was retarded

No, you survived till now. don't change anything in your life. Things could be much worse..

>t. stuck in minot
military life is comfy as long as you stay out of the shitty jobs. score 80+ on asvab and you will most likely be working a desk job.
Its really stressful and high stakes, essentially you are responsible for managing multiple multi-million dollar aircraft coming and going every day. You also can be chewed up by leadership for not being fast enough or making any mistakes. You do this day in and day out for years.

Join the Coast Guard if you do =]

What's the age cutoff for new recruits?

Air force will let you join at 38 years old

It does not sound that bad to me at all. If you can not handle being chewed out then you have no business in the military. Just don’t make mistakes and you avoid all the bullshit

>I'm a vaxxed zogbot
The military literally culling its own troops. Stupid dumbfucks.

So what
Novavax is available and none mRNA technology

>Novavax
>not MRNA
You really are a retarded dumbass.
ALL latest VAXXES ARE KILLSHOTS.

I actually, ACTUALLY have no idea how someone can have so little networth in the USA if they don't have any moral or conscience-weighing issues with paying federal income tax.

If you are 29 with $10K to your name, and you have ZERO issues with the morality surrounding taxes, then I almost want to say you are a shitty person. I guess the military is for people like this. I have no idea how people walk around through life with such dimly lit consciences, critical thinking abilities, and just a seemingly total lack of regard for the world around them. You would have to put a bullet in my brain before I paid federal income tax again. I guess some people lack fortitude, conviction, and maybe even a reason to be alive, so they just don't care.

I what gibs. This is my why out user. Why are you so made that Im trying to help myself.

Literally look up the age limits per branch. They increased them a few years ago.