VACCINE DIEOFF
>VACCINE DIEOFF

VACCINE DIEOFF
>VACCINE DIEOFF

VACCINE DIEOFF
>VACCINE DIEOFF

VACCINE DIEOFF
>VACCINE DIEOFF

Attached: 1625734749727.jpg (1169x1088, 210.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judeocracy#English
express.co.uk/news/science/1618360/heart-disease-breakthrough-new-super-reactive-chemical-found-atmosphere-hydrotrioxides
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is not the vax. It is a new dangerous compound discovered in Earth atmosphere called oxygen

Attached: 31D50458-5EDC-4C30-89A6-E75985197359.jpg (1125x1643, 423.44K)

stress and loud sounds also gives heart attack to childs, which are fairly common and not that harmful

Attached: canada_vax_6_months.png (1000x962, 757.12K)

>but trump promised!
>but biden promised!
democracy isn't working because we don't live in a democracy. we havent since the suffrage movement. we live in a jewocracy now.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judeocracy#English

NO REFUNDS

Discovered in the atmosphere called oxygen? So close, user. From May 30, 2022:
>The specific compounds the team detected are so-called hydrotrioxides, which can form under atmospheric conditions. Hydrotrioxides form in the atmosphere — and they may contribute to cardiovascular disease.
Source: express.co.uk/news/science/1618360/heart-disease-breakthrough-new-super-reactive-chemical-found-atmosphere-hydrotrioxides

Don't worry, those heart attacks aren't from the vaxx, we're super serious.

Attached: super reactive 01.jpg (603x860, 504.37K)

The antidote: more vaccine

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

Vaxtards cope, vaxtards seeth, and vaxtards dilate.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif (600x600, 3.17M)

refund status?

It's got eyes of a kappa.

2 MORE WEEKS

Coronaviruses are actually one of the major causes of the common cold. And there's a reason they never were able to create a vaccine for that.

NO REFUNDS!

Attached: 1650986472114.gif (607x609, 760.55K)

She likes like the result of a shark raping a potato.

That means it's working

I am double vaxxed. I didn’t get covid before vaccine, I didn’t get covid after vaccine, I didn’t get covid when I shared joints with strangers during lockdown, didn’t get covid after lockdowns were lifted. I have been going in bars, restaurants, and public transit for months now without ever wearing the face diaper and still no covid. Maybe try going outside, getting some sunshine, not being morbidly obese, and maintaining basic personal hygiene. The bare minimum precaution I have ever taken is not to suck on my fingers when I am outside, and to wash my hands when I get home.

you ever think that maybe you lucked out with a placebo you pretentious nigger

We have covid.
Everyone does now.
We are in one of the biggest spikes but all the graphs are wrong because they don’t test anymore. Look at hospitalizations.
They are skyrocketing.

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

Perhaps decades of countless peroxide-fueled rocket launches has contributed to this "mystery"

No, H2O2 dissasociates almost completely even if you just let it sit in the sun for a while, never mind firing it through a rocket engine. Any leftover high test H2O2 from launches is long gone.

I hope Elon doesnt purge their histories. We need lists of coercers.

No, I think the vaccine is not effective except for causing acute adverse reactions in some people. I just think people who are getting covid 3 times in a row are probably some sort of slovenly dysgenic goblins, that’s all.

In short, you’re all stupid.