Based Mississippi anons only

Based Mississippi anons only
Why did we let them change our flag without even asking us? Something should be done

Attached: freedom.jpg (1800x1800, 583K)

Still fly the old flag, most do in my area.
New flag is cancer. We could have at least gone with one that didn't have those cancer stripes on the side.

Will I be harassed if I went to Mississippi?

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 10.71K)

For being a gook? probably, definitely for being an anime faggot.

Sounds racist

>Based Mississippi

Attached: 1648928710275.png (864x1113, 156.44K)

Yes
That's exactly the point.

No, we are surprisingly welcoming to outcasts, we know a little about that ourselves so long as you dont try and recruit our children you will be grand

I've never seen harmful racism in my entire life in the South

Did your state try and leave this faggoty union? No?
Then fuck off with your demoralization shill.

ME either, i did not even know racism was a thing until i was in highschool. No one talked about it we just moved on

Picrel
You can't stop me grandpa.
Jewliwood btfo.

Attached: 61mhD7Tv+lL._AC_SY606_.jpg (455x606, 40.06K)

The flag of Georgia is a more accurate depiction of the actual flag of the Confederacy. The more common flag used is a military standard for use on the battlefield.

My state is next to your state, big guy.

I think that's just one of those things that happens when you lose a war and get absorbed into the republic.

Because your state is basically nigger hinderland

I dont know how can you feel proud when ypur state has the most niggers per percentage and knowing eventually all your descendants will be mixed with niggers

If the corn stalks were thicker and we aden rant out of powder your be sangin differently yankee

Thats what happens when you get you information from statistics. Yes on paper it looks even but the majority of blacks are contained around the jackson and delta areas of the state. South mississippi is more like 80% white

there are many ethnic Vietnamese in southern Mississippi/Louisiana already

I'm not on either side of this one, my people came from europe to the midwest around 1900. i don't have a snake on that plane, just calling it as i see it.

Best bonmi and french/viet bakeries outside of Vietnam

some nigger got kneeled on in yankee land and they lifted covid lock downdowns. The flag was the consolation prize to the nigger kneeling crowd when MS was in the news for removing lockdowns

I'll be driving through Mississippi tomorrow. Pretty state, but y'all sum bitches can't drive for shit.

>completely undemocratic removal of white heritage because a nigger overdosed half a country away
there's the next 100 years if whites don't get their act together

S.C. here. Compared to old times you're in the new south, like Georgia. Alabama, S.C., Tennessee and Kentucky are the Old South states

mine too, sweden to indiana 1902
Apple farmers

Le Bakery in Biloxi is my favorite

Truer words have never been spoken. You can tell when you are getting close to Jackson by the state of the cars. Its because everyone is fucking high

Because they just wouldn’t shut the fuck up.
>Change the flag!
>No.
>Come on… change the flag!
>No.
>Will you vote on your flag?
>Sure.
>the vote is to keep it
>We voted. Happy now?
>Change your foag!
>NO.
>Hey.
>Hey.
>Hey.
>WHAT???!!!!
>Change your flag!
>ohfortheloveofgod NO.
>Change your flag!
We have several universities here that, like all others, have gone full liberal horseshit woke, and they stopped flying the state flag on their campuses. This technically put them in violation of, I don’t know, some dumb law. Next thing we know is our vote to KEEP the flag became “you can vote on our NEW flag” and I didn’t vote, because fuck them. I don’t even know what my state flag is now.

Delta 8 hit the shelves a few months ago and yes, traffic is TERRIBLE. Nobody can handle their shit. Stay frosty.

telling them no is fun though