Low trust societies part 2

I had an amazing thread on cultural differences between Germanics and Mediterranean, and why the more hospitable Mediterranean had lower social trust. There was great conversation but it was ended abruptly, so if anyone wanted to continue then there..

boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/380524845#bottom

Attached: 25708E66-E1A9-433C-A68C-292B297823A4.jpg (1024x520, 93.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdbCNXMRHmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This Swedish autist was going off and I felt bad that he got cut off

Attached: B1255D92-05D0-4C0A-B7E5-8674583A17FC.jpg (1125x1049, 993.9K)

nordics don't offer guests food because their food is disgusting and they hardly cook. they're all about packaged sausages and boiled potatoes. whereas every italian grows up learning how to bake their own bread.

Attached: swedish food.jpg (1250x901, 99.42K)

why does having lower trust positively correlate with life expectancy?

Attached: F53627B9-CAD3-4D33-A1FA-ACD63D5B90AF.jpg (1260x1260, 774.98K)

some of you have never been abroad and it shows

It’s mostly power tripping, virtue signalling, … because when it comes to leeching and scamming everyone else those animals don’t mind.

That’s too faggy to be the result of autism.

They are lazy and too retarded to worry about anything.

Actually here in Germany it would be seen as poorfag behavior if you are a guest and ask for food. Like you are poor and you cant afford it so you come to me expecting me to feed you. Really rude behavior.
Nobody wants to look poor so Guests dont expect food. Usually its expected from the Guest to have eaten at home.
I remember when I was a kid and my Father beating me for 3 hours because I had asked for food at a friends house and that made our family look poor and malnourished.

Attached: A431F9BD-E490-4F72-BB04-695238884199.png (1286x1358, 727.29K)

beating your kid is poorfag behavior.

>krauts are autists
nothing new there

Expecting and asking are two different things.

You shouldn’t ask for food, but the host should offer something, even if just a glass of water.

No if I offer you something its like an insult like you are poor and cant afford water. Would be extremely rude.

that just sounds miserable why would you even think that

Literally who gives a fuck how much money people think you have? I care about my reputation for honesty and other virtues, not materialist garbage

It’s water, you fucking autist. Do you seriously think people attach some wealth status to fucking water? You sound like a poor retard.

Other way around. You are extremely poor if you can't afford to feed your guests. If you can and choose not to then you are extremely rude.

You guys are literal retards. At least I feel better about the bombings.

People who think like that are actually evil. Who the hell thinks in those terms? How poor do you have to be to think giving food is some way of showing off status?

Do you think giving a coin to a homeless man as a evil narcissistic way of showing wealth or something?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you subhumans?

You sound like her youtu.be/qdbCNXMRHmo
It's called sharing Nordic poorfags.

A Canadian moved to my street when I was a kid and I had watch him eating sandwiches his mum made

Fuck Canadians

I think it's about cultural expectancy/norm being well implemented/enforced to the point you take them for granted. I think Japan is a great example of this.
However, my theory is challenged by America where their trust is high but their culture is nowhere near as well united, rigid and common throughout the states.