I can't bear to see this autistic kike walking around in a sweatshirt anymore

Everybody knows he does this to impress some whore in the west, nobody thinks he ain't got 30 seconds to put on a fuckin suit , let it stop please god

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-06-01-at-7.20.01-AM.png (460x350, 234.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WiFfBzMHZNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm with you on this. You know it's all gone to shit when not even world leaders dress properly.

thank fren

Kek glad it wasn’t only me, thought I was being autistic about it.

If you’re going to represent Ukraine then dress with respect

Why does the west get such shitty, soulless drones as leaders?

Attached: 1638992440562.jpg (857x1024, 106.51K)

he looks like a tranny

His country is in a state of war. Fuck the suits you neoliberal bootlicker homosexuals.

Slava Russia!

How else is he going to larp like he's on the frontlines?

Attached: 1647956662345.jpg (1440x960, 142.5K)

Suck harder uke! Russia won, now the question is how much will they win? The longer ZBoy delays consessions the more Russia get!

>MOGGED by short legged gnome Sanna

Lmao MANLET

I never knew how much of a manlet he is. What a goof.

Polos are semi casual. Zelensky is a total failure.

Hard faggot vibes radiating from your post.

He is also not a woman.

Nope, I'm just for cheap gas and food. Russia winning makes this happen. The ukraine is a charity case of retards.

Its crazy how lovable they seem. His wife takes photos where she looks as hot snd WASPy as Invanka

youtu.be/WiFfBzMHZNc

Seriously. They're like an arabic 90's TV family waging war to save their lives and their country. Pretty based.

if our president started showing up in a t shirt then I know we've already lost the war

I would watch that sitcom

>His country is in a state of war.
Should he stop shaving and cutting his fingernails? Maybe its time to stop brushing teeth.

It isn't a polo. It's a short sleeved combat shirt. He's LARPing like he's on the front lines.

hee look at him he's almost as tiny as that tiny woman.

He has wide hips.