Do you think there will be a point when overpopulation will be such an issue that we'll resort to mass genocide to curb...

Do you think there will be a point when overpopulation will be such an issue that we'll resort to mass genocide to curb our numbers?

Things feel very claustrophobic lately.

Attached: 1654112443183.png (1208x1310, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbfXcA7tAAc
youtu.be/Sq4G4YxZbJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guy kinda looks like Fred Flinstone.

oh wow perfect seats as long as you have short chink legs

Attached: bill-gates.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

Maybe where you are, but demographic growth rates in Europe are a complete disaster. So I don't think it will be a problem here.

if so, which race is most likely to be targeted ?

This is a problem despite what the retards on this website say. I dont want to live in an America with 1 billion people in it

>claustrophobic
>lives in Hong Kong

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (462x463, 58.97K)

Africa and South Asia for sure. Birth rates in East Asia are plummetting.

I'm thinking countries like Bangladesh or Nigeria will be targeted first.

Why do you write like a fag?

>things feel very claustrophobic lately
I can tell two things.
1. op is a fag who fell for globohomo propaganda
2. op has never set foot in the great state of Montana.
Almost without exception once you leave the "big city" anywhere on this earth you see land for days that could fit millions of people without issue.
youtu.be/VbfXcA7tAAc

Brazil is next, you favela niggers need to be carpet bombed with napalmed and the ashes will be built orangutan sanctuaries.

heh

Nah we will all live in mega city’s like in judge dredd because corporations will get tired of shopping food out into the suburbs and max profits

Let's just start killing off the bugs, leave the actual humans alone please. They have been through enough. Just kill the bugs off.

Like hitler said, let people who actually want to live, live. Let the people too scared to fight for life die.

youtu.be/Sq4G4YxZbJc

The Guy pictured is Sam Chui , a travel vlogger and aircraft enthusiast who has a YouTube channel.

Nope unless the ccp hold everything back.
Soon we will be off world

such a rascal

Sounds faggy

overpopulation isn't real, that's something liberals invented to excuse the extermination of africans

"Oh, we just NEED to kill them, haha, it's science!"

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 10.41.30 PM.png (176x156, 53.86K)

Its the healthiest long term

So useless? What does he actually do for a living?

stay in your own cuck area, chang or you'll be charged extra

Attached: lolchink.png (1348x716, 1.25M)

I'm getting claustrophobic looking at that chair. Imagine having to sit on a plane next to some stranger for 16 hours straight in that fucking thing. I'd need to be sedated heavily first.

Overpopulation is a meme. People will cull themselves. Too many people? People stop fucking. Not enough people? People fuck like crazy.

the fact that he is smiling means he must be killed. no human would smile in that situation. kill that before it reproduces, it's not human and it is a threat

negros always fuck though

Every time an airline tries some new gay sardine can shit like this the FAA shuts them down because its a safety hazard (it impedes people's ability to quickly and safely evacuate from a plane).

We will top out around 10 billion. When countries become more stable and prosperous they tend to have lower birth rates. This is happening in India and has been happening China, Japan and others for a while.

yeah, but will it support the fat niggers?

Attached: Capture.png (785x450, 837.24K)