Will Joe Biden outlaw the slaughter of innocent animals?

Bow hunters are the absolute scum of the earth. we need stricter hunting laws.

Attached: download (1).jpg (261x193, 10.31K)

Why would you ever take a fawn?

I like killing animals.

Attached: Triple homicide 5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Rednecks have no conscience

>10 KB, 261x193

this is a slide thread, folks. herb it

next mass shooter veryone
screeshot this

Most of your fat fucking citizens can't hope to work a bow, don't worry

Someone did this just to make people mad online I bet

Now hold on for heckin' second. Those three were trespassing on private property! I had to kill them! The good news is that they tasted yummy.

whys that driving you insane but not abattoirs? fag

It's not morality you idiot, it's effort vs reward.
There is zero meat there.
>just to make someone mad
Might well be.

Agreed 100%. Indians used bows because... they didn't fucking have guns. They're primitive and almost never allow the animal a quick death. If you're gonna destroy an animal's life for misplaced romanticized notions of a long-gone era when man was pitted against the brutality of nature, at least try to minimize the needless suffering you cause. All hunting is retarded. These rednecks going around bringing cell phones, packed food, manufactured clothing, driving there in a modern vehicle, but think they're going back to nature, living wild and free. It's the biggest cringe in the modern world, even worse than SJWs. At least the SJWs are destroying the human world. Hunters take the 1% left of the natural world and shit even further on it.
>inb4 but we're thinning the deer population
Then bring back the natural predators. You can't sterilize the environment of all threats and then justify taking the place of the threat. Predators need to hunt to survive. Humans don't and haven't needed to since the birth of agriculture.

Go fuck yourself you maple guzzling shit eater

I see you filled all three doe tags in one trip, nice!

Not even a real thread. Ignored.

>Bow hunters are the absolute scum of the earth.
Extremely racist against native Americans you bigot

Attached: 1621280239610.jpg (125x125, 3.28K)

Real tough guy here folks.

Yeah, that's illegal. No better than blacks you claim to hate.

Thanks fren! We can kill ten does here in Georgia.

Calm down Karen.

Illegal how? Be specific. Don't just pull some feelz outcha ass, kike.

Attached: BG3.jpg (2417x3057, 2.19M)

>All hunting is retarded
Safari hunts in Africa are what make it cost-effective to keep enormous amounts of land dedicated to wildlife. That land would otherwise be developed for industry or residential units. Therefore, the industry of sport hunting is actually preventing these wild animals from going extinct by making it profitable for us to keep their habitats intact.

Im going to tomahawk the next bow hunter I see prancing around in the woods