So you agree with increasing teachers' salaries to $100K if they must be armed...

So you agree with increasing teachers' salaries to $100K if they must be armed? We would pay for this by defunding the police since they've been proven to be useless.

Attached: 0.jpg (794x574, 36.9K)

Yes.

teacher should earn zero dollars until test results improve

Attached: 1641661882831.jpg (828x1061, 84.92K)

the real reason they want everyone wearing masks.

Government run education was a mistake.

Attached: IMG_20220404_214644.jpg (616x988, 115.46K)

Teachers SHOULD be paid more, but not the teachers we currently have; they are basically burnouts who chose the path of least resistence, the closest you can get to neet while not being neet. If all teachers are fired and salaries are increased to attract good candidates then I'd be all for it.

just another reason to take your kids out of school and teach them marksmanship.

time to buckle up, it's coming.

This is why home schooling is on the rise.
The same people inclined to be teaches are the same ones inclined to be brainwashed air headed normies.

Attached: 1621564596897.png (618x591, 143.2K)

Attached: 11. white supremacy.png (396x288, 22.5K)

Attached: 1607251960314.jpg (1200x1143, 172.16K)

I would accept all of the tax dollars I pay into the local district, state and federal school/zoo system. I homeschool my kids already because I care about their safety and education way to much to leave it up the fucking FEDs lol.
Common core has killed more kids already than guns ever will.

sounds good
do it
do it now

> test results
kill yourself

I have a better idea: shut down all the schools and fire all the teachers. Problem solved.

People act like the education system is an ancient, perfect system, when in reality its a new concept and was never needed before and still isnt.

I dont care about the politics of wine moms.

>I homeschool my kids already because I care about their safety and education
do you care about them learning the social skills to make connections and actually succeed in life? isolating them and insulating them from society's authority structures outside of their family unit is not helpful trust me

We should arm teachers, that's a good idea.

>What does this make you think?

Attached: 1629589731648.jpg (727x687, 191.96K)

Attached: 1651900694009.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

The problem is there are shitty cops and shitty teachers and Unions protect them both. Not saying the world would be better without unions, just the lazy slobs will take advantage of any situation.

why do you have that saved? literally a video of little gay retard children in the special ed class? pretty fucked up thing to save bro

No teachers are faggots

Teachers are vastly overpaid as it is.

teachers are overpaid

Retarded kike spotted. You put them in groups and sports. You want them to be above society not within it.

>in the special ed class
That's the regular class m8.

groups and sports are good, but the unpredictable interactions with large numbers of other students in a school setting teaches far more by experience than they ever learn by studying in the classrooms, if you ask me. also interacting with teachers helps as experience of society's authority outside the family.

no fucking way I don't believe you those are clearly autistic kids

Here's an idea: Cops and Teachers are both faggots, but teachers are even bigger fags.

society has no authority outside of the family

that's right! and my childhood dog isn't dead, he's just living on the farm now!