Redpill me on The Dentist

Redpill me on The Dentist

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fluoridealert.org/issues/caries/who-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Attached: IMG_20220529_182501_312.jpg (682x960, 97.17K)

Do you want the tooth?

95% are scam artists but when you need one you need one. Take care of your teeth or you'll regret it later.

lol caught me off guard

Insurances fuck over both the dentist and the patient every time

All I know is if they convinced you to remove your WISDOM tooth, then you've lost the battle already.

they tell everyone the same hash about them having good teeth

This applies to every medical field.

Unless you really don't take care of your teeth it's mostly a scam.

rip all your teeth install fakes you dont have to see that faggot for a while

>Take care of your teeth or you'll regret it later.
best tips, if you ever feel any tingling in your mouth, teeth or gums, bite a raw clove of garlic and munch on it for a while, whatever caused it will go away near instantly, it will sting at first, but you can survive it, the bacteria can't

also taking a sip of vodka or any strong spirits and swishing it around your mouth has a similar effect, this is how mouthwashes were invented

if you nip things in the bud, you likely wont need a dentist

and STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR, it makes your teeth weak as it reverses the flow of blood inside the tooth, making it easier for bacteria to penetrate

the dentist is back

it's a scam. i've been going and they are trying to push all this extra dental equipment and treatments on me.

brush floss and chew trident, and don't eat candy for dinner. you don't need the dentist.

As long as you not in the states where 90% of the food is processed with corn by products

I just had a broken tooth pulled yesterday and it was quick and nearly painless. 10/10 work. My recommendation is to not break your teeth, though.

Fluoride probably does protect teeth from rot.
But is it worth your soul?

just need to get to the root of the problem thats all

Attached: 62CFD6A5-B44F-4EFD-85E0-E853E55C396F.gif (454x442, 925.79K)

I avoided the dentist for a few years and mywisdom teeth grew in completely normally, is wisdom tooth extraction a scam pushed by dentists?

All I know is I've got three straight fully grown wisdom teeth and I am NEVER going to get them removed. I am in need of a jaw surgery but if the orthodontist suggests that I need to get them removed for the surgery, I won't do it.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

he's a jew.
mind= blown

Don’t know but they are in the pre-planned illuminati cards that proven to be true (not because they are predictions but they are pre-planned). Caption here is about wisdom teeth needing to come out urgently. Maybe something about wisdom teeth removals disfiguring the jawline and making it weak down the road?

Attached: BCFAE87E-DD9C-4B1B-9E31-1DA985B2B7E1.jpg (270x380, 20.8K)

I'm in my 30s and have never gotten my wisdom teeth removed
sometimes it hurts really bad but what can you fucking do with no insurance
I'm not giving some guy 5k to stick his shit covered fingers in my mouth

nno

Perhaps wisdom teeth have some sort of unknown effect, beneficial to the patient.

I'd remove mine myself it it were safe enough. But they aren't really bothering me at all yet.

I avoid processed food
eating an apple before bed is a good way to semi clean your teeth before you start brushing with toothpaste

topical fluoride is fine and may be enough for dental protection
water fluoridation shows no correlation in cary rates
fluoridealert.org/issues/caries/who-data/

however israel did unflouridate their water, and then reflouridated as cary rates went up, so its mixed
maybe they eat acidic foods? maybe they stopped brushing with flouride as well? maybe something else

Take care of your own teeth.

lol shit covered fingers

>unknown effect
they prevent you from being a dumbass, especially if they come in early

my wisdom teeth are never coming out

Causes mass shooters by lying about cavities and filling your brain with metal

Based the future belong to unvaxxed, untested, uncuted and wisdom tooths owners Chads