WASHINGTON POST COPE

The Washington Post the paper that published Amber Heard's op-ed is now on full out cope.

>So here’s what we know after six weeks in the confines of a courtroom. We know there were bruises on Amber Heard’s face. We saw pictures. Her makeup artist testified to covering them up; she described the proper color palette used to cover up bruises. We know there was broken glass and ransacked property.

>She said that each act of violence felt like a coin she was depositing into a piggy bank, an investment in their future relationship. She said she believed that if she deposited enough coins, Johnny would stop hitting her. That it had to get better because she didn’t see how it could get worse. She said that eventually there were so many coins in the piggy bank that it was too heavy to move and she had to stay.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/06/01/johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-reflections/

Attached: 1132772221111.jpg (2400x1600, 332.8K)

he should sue them next

She's the one who was assaulted at 3am by the MAGA hat wearers while holding subway, right?

It's pretty funny when you think about all the people that will get swayed by reading the article without watching any of the trial and hold onto the belief that turdhead was abused until the day they die.

Well, dang. Do you suppose that there's a problem with considering a relationship to be a no-interest checking account?

I don't care about celebrities. Didn't even know who that chick was until this trial. Wouldn't even know about that but it's been endlessly shilled here. She will fade into obscurity and I will only ever remember her name as Amber Turd.

Thanks for reading my blog.

>her makeup artist was able to describe how to cover bruises
It's almost like that is her job.

This judgement is literally murder to black women everywhere

Attached: EFCFBD8B-DB18-4C70-B617-5B1B95BFE6DB.png (433x556, 190.6K)

She was abused and even in the US courtroom what was reported most states requirement for domestic violence. The fact that she's found guilty is why I am so happy to have left America. What a shit hole.

There were no bruises. She photoshopped them

Attached: 18883534534543.png (1312x718, 959.96K)

Where is the gif of her face hearing the verdict

>She was abused and even in the US courtroom what was reported most states requirement for domestic violence.
There's not a single evidence of that dipshit

from her twitter, full on cope mode

Attached: 20220602_023440.jpg (1080x1080, 109.73K)

I could’ve saved her, user bros…

who cares, give me the number of the surgeon who did depp hair job, that shit is fucking mint

Defamation round dos?

They were both monsters. The arrogance of the decision is amusing.

Attached: 1653881584382.jpg (990x1194, 262.17K)

Johnny should have killed that bitch

Mmhmm tasty salty tears. She really tries to pull every maneuver. Setback for women. Freedom of speech. Powerful men.
Her publicist must be working overtime

I hope so

Washington Post should be removed.

holy fuck they sound frantic

i know this will disappear within 96 hours but until then they are acutely aware of how exposed they are

obligatory wapo fuck Jeff bezos
corollary: will never understand why one of the richest men in the world pursues that plastic disaster

Attached: 176926542_m-737x1024.jpg (737x1024, 117.35K)

>Amber Heard verdict sends a message to black women everywhere
>”you was supposed to lie about DV to get paid, not actually get beaten for free nigga”

Attached: 78D58583-80A9-4008-81AE-F57578A3BA26.png (475x446, 99.14K)