What killed his possibility of re-election in 2020?

What killed his possibility of re-election in 2020?
>inb4 rigged
Play pretend, faggots.

Attached: BF62941A-738F-4025-B4FD-E743A9E3B34C.jpg (474x314, 19.22K)

Attached: 1640901106403.jpg (980x551, 237.16K)

He should change colours. People are sick of orange trump but they might vote for a purple or green one

24/7 propaganda
And now the propaganda is being proven false

Dems cheating

Did you just say that Donald Trump is orange in current year?

No one beneficial to the jews loses. Unless, of course, his opponent is more beneficial.

What is 2+2?
>You can't say 4!
Faggot

I'd guess,

Trump was right, that there was a threat,

but Pentagon intervened that there were bigger threats.

My guess*

Cope

covid

Bigot. That is a healthy Trumpist skin tone. His entire family is orange. He comes from a place where spray tan rains from the heavens.

dems cheating. fraudulent mail in ballots. if you believe biden is the most voted for person in american history you're retarded.

literally all he had to do was endorse the meme virus vaccine and take the pandemic seriously. He turned away tons of undecided voters by letting everyone's grandma die

I think he handled covid excellently. For me it was his handling of the nigger riots. He needed to order lethal force and put them down hard to prove he was a strong president that could protect the nation but he failed.

Attached: 1591235102847.webm (1280x592, 1.45M)

Lost the rust belt

Doing nothing about the summer of love, monitoring the situation on big tech, pushing the clot shot, being a kikesucker, 500 billion for niggers. There were hundreds of reasons not to vote for this tard.

discounting the obvious evidence of massive rigging... brad parscale and jared kushner cost him everything. parscale was so confident trump could turn on us and still win he became an alcoholic when it went up inflames while we laughed.

honestly, covid.

he was doing a good job unless you ask the most mentally ill leftists. covid happened and it was easy for libs to twist the narrative into trump literally killing everyone

This is the answer. The conspiratard bullshit about COVID being released to fuck up his re-election is ridiculous because... how did they know he would fuck up the response so badly? All he had to do was Trust The Experts and Listen to Science and he could've gotten re-elected easily.

He is a retarded shithead

No fags, no pretend and no jobs.

It really doesn't matter, Trump was all part of the show. Your elections are just pre-planned dogmatic kayfabe for the gullible and probably always have been since the start

its all WWE

He really wasnt and was the only president in my life time not to start a new war

Fpbp