Matt Walsh: What is a woman? [new documentary]

Matt Walsh has created a documentary blowing up the woke left apparently. Specifically the trans craze.
Can someone with a dailywire subscription create a torrent of the movie?

dailywire.com/news/watch-what-is-a-woman-new-trailer-for-daily-wires-matt-walsh-documentary-revealed

Love to see it, too poor to buy a subscription currently.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-10.07.51-PM.png (2048x1152, 2.54M)

It literally costs like $3. Just admit you're too lazy to buy a subscription like me.

Anyways this looks pretty hilarious.

3$? mu balance is currently at minus 40.000€. pretty unfortunate.
I guess I'm broke.

I live in my car

>$3 too much
Faggots like OP are the reason why the right is crippled. The left has no shortage of retards who will go into debt throwing money at anyone who pushes their narrative when op can’t even be bothered to spare pocket change over pirating it.

Attached: D5215317-1355-490A-9EF7-11576AC0CE56.png (572x857, 371.98K)

>matt walsh
>daily wire
>the right
What is this fucking board coming to when faggots are LITERALLY shilling to give shekels to Ben Shapiro?

GO BACK

Attached: Ben DESTROYS USS Liberty with FACTS and LOGIC.png (648x513, 285.71K)

A woman is an adult female. No exceptions.

The grift never ends. I bet the conservatards shovel millions of cash at him too lmao

This how many collage queers threw their life savings at Bernie Sanders just for the chance of him winning the Democrat primary despite being in massive debt already? Republicucks just sit on their fat asses waiting for Jesus to come down and fix everything.

>why arent you throwing money at the nigger loving "conservatives" grifters!?!
t. judeo boomer

fuck off. I'd buy it anytime if i had any notable funds.
Currently not feasible, all my assets have been seized due to debt, still in collage. Bank account was seized too

Attached: i.jpg (480x305, 19.41K)

yup and happy to do so, troon
30 minutes until your kind are BTFO forever
Your top leaders and prophets are about to be publicly humiliated, even more than usual
It's a tough time to be a troon. your time is over

ITT

Attached: 731b1abcee0b57790e4f38d56801bc2cdc4271e439a48e68e9a4c0ab866a4831_1.jpg (1080x1222, 156.83K)

>type your cc details into every site
i wonder how many times per month you have to get a new credit card. also you can read all those sites for free by simply clicking “private browsing mode” or downloading the extensions which let you read it for free. you’re retarded bud

> 2moar weeks
how is calling out grifters like this fag who raised money for AOC grandma the same as being a tranny?

>how is calling out grifters like this fag who raised money for AOC grandma
Did you seriously not understand the joke?

Haven't spent money on the internet in years. Like I said, too lazy. Also, the money would be to watch the movie, not to read an article. Anyone who wastes money to read an article behind a pay wall is stupid.

The movie will be out on torrents very shortly for pirate chads
Even Shut In got an immediate torrent release and no one cares about that crap

The left also understands coalition building and incrementalism for shepherding normies towards your ideas in order to build power to implement those ideas, something you obviously don’t either.

Attached: 52DD1C7D-C261-4B5F-A8D9-2384AFA2C18E.png (342x326, 277.78K)

sombody is going to upload this to bitchute yea?

sure? doubt it.
it's a pretty niche political documentary

probably noone on Any Forums knows how to. create a torrent. it's very easy actually. Would do it and seed but don't have the movie

Attached: 1649924494045.jpg (394x378, 20.74K)

donation was rejected, gofundme (woke) interfered.

>coalition building and incrementalism with people who hate you
shut the fuck up heeb, you will never get a single shekel from me

Attached: EghRUuYUMAAGm_6.jpg (1080x355, 56.98K)

Ben Shapiro doea way more to fight against the left than you probably

Attached: 1651786333338.jpg (2000x1333, 355.07K)