Here's your "well-regulated militia" bros

Here's your "well-regulated militia" bros...

Attached: FUIiqpUWYAIoqOw.jpg (622x622, 61.98K)

Attached: AO1.jpg (284x177, 11.34K)

It makes no sense to include the right to a government force as the libtards falsely claim. The government would never pass a law to disarm itself.

I agree that there should be networks of citizen militias all across the United States where you register your arms

Spics arent militia

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Why are antigun retards so illiterate?

Attached: 2A tree diagram.gif (827x628, 43.83K)

I bet you don't know what "well regulated" means.

By this logic Ted Bundy was a well regulated militia. They really need to shut the fuck up or make an argument for why we should trust the government.

well regulated militia would be teachers who would shot that fucker before he would enter any classroom
but of course after all the shootings of schools you faggots are too retarded to learn you need to protect your children
taking away guns from normal adults is the worst fucking thing you can do in this situation, especially when criminals can buy any gun because your market is oversaturated with guns for fucking 200 years, all illegal guns will not disappear whe you ban them all you STUPID DOUBLE GORILLA NIGGER

Lolwut? All I know is whatever you're trying to say, you're wrong.

Definatley wasn't a well regulated militia, since he clearly wasn't well.

Attached: .45 2.jpg (750x739, 60.13K)

I would love to have a well regulated militia but they all glow

I don't care

WHY ARE LEFTISTS SO FUCKING RETARDED? REALLY HOW DID IT GET THIS BAD?

Imagine if schools still had gun clubs and your P.E. teacher started handing out rifles the moment gunshots were heard. Headline would be 'Tragedy As 2 Children Shot Before Gunman Vaporized By Classmates'

Wrong pic op

Attached: FUK8xwYWQAIDit5.jpg (900x900, 97.58K)

A well used vagina, being necessary to the emotional security of a vapid woman, the right of some whore to kill her baby shall not be infringed

I don't think they had gun clubs in elementary school

Heh pussies.

the supreme court has already ruled on this. they will also soon rule on roe v. wade and take away your precious muh wahmens rights. cope and seethe

Attached: the instrument of your destruction.jpg (1125x1707, 111.43K)

They can’t respond to this because it requires second order thinking

Based militia working as designed.