/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2664

Prev: ▶Day: 98 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay31

▶Latest
>Russian forces control parts of Severodonetsk as heavy fighting continues in eastern city
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651782305200.jpg (810x1080, 127.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGgvQoV25M
files.catbox.moe/z8kbuc.mp4
files.catbox.moe/x85b4h.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=aucyUZ6PpOE
youtube.com/watch?v=nINBJ1d-IiQ
youtu.be/wE07lSSEFQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 16530517585620.jpg (3000x3000, 2.07M)

This is what Strelkov is dealing with before he can mobilize:
youtube.com/watch?v=1kGgvQoV25M

What did taconigger mean by this bros?

Attached: heckin marvel quotes.jpg (978x889, 262.18K)

Elvira poster and rapist please report back
we have unfinished business since yesterday

files.catbox.moe/z8kbuc.mp4
uh-oh

Attached: 35dd6c1db780bec1ec5eab86d3346d75.jpg (1677x933, 495.62K)

Oy vey are you literally a Nazi?
Very bad, goy

why the fuck isnt it allowed for joe bidet to say fuck it this is gay now, we're sending in a few armored and mechanized divisions along with air assets for one month, we wont invade russia to be fair and balanced but we're going to kick you out and kill all your guys

just because russia is such assfaggots they will shriek and cry and peepee their poopoo pants and literally kill life on earth if they have to face an enemy anywhere near their delusional self-conception of parity (even though they can't fucking win against fucking Ukraine lol TFW NO KIEV TFW NO KHARKOV)

its so fucking gay, imagine the kino of all those M1A2 abrams rampaging through the Donbas and annihilating the Russian troops. Just imagine how quickly the US artillery corps would counter-battery the russian artillery into dust. Imagine the air superiority kino. Imagine the highway of death 2.0 kino. imagine what it would fucking feel like to see 300,000 of our boys deploying billions of dollars of our finest weapons against that disorganized rabble

It would be the greatest thing to ever happen but it never fucking will because russia is such a manchild fagbaby country they start a war of imperial conquest against their relatively tiny and poor neighbor, fucking start losing, and then just turn it into an attirition grind to not lose face while saying "we will nuke the world if you evil americans join reeeeeeeeeeeeee its unfair thats imba its not fair!!!!!"

its not our fault we're so much stronger sorry we have less corruption and a free market society and high levels of education and human development that over decades has produced a cumulative massive amount of wealth, technical and social technology (social / economic organization methods are a technology too), and power. sorry you didnt make the same choice you fucking faggots but you shouldnt be allowed to have nukes because you're depriving me of the god-tier kino of US forces annihilating your pathetic special operation cucks

FUCK

Attached: 88 - tXSWLnl.png (400x400, 103.22K)

>it was tactical retreat from Severodonetsk, we are safe on the other side of the rive- ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

OH NO NO NO NO ZOGBROS HOW DO WE COPE THIS ONE OUT?

>files.catbox.moe/x85b4h.mp4

>lithuanian depravity hours

2023 live action trailer is out fuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=aucyUZ6PpOE

>taconigger is shilling for russia for 3 months straight because of getting butthurt once
>he does it for free

Attached: 0d8.jpg (469x385, 25.07K)

300 hours in Paint

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x1200, 365.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nINBJ1d-IiQ

Help /k/ fund the /k/ino.
Also the /chug/ spillover is back

>he does it because country of Poland exists on the map an ocean away
Can't even make this shit up

>reality

Attached: 1649800574791m.jpg (1024x558, 70.26K)

This thread brought to you by the Global Defense Initiative

youtu.be/wE07lSSEFQ8

Attached: 5C9909D9-55FF-403F-8D4A-E38358CF3DFD.jpg (2359x1527, 1009.79K)

>380546374

Attached: 7da.jpg (2130x1230, 251.84K)

Is this common for Russians?

thems rivers be dangerous

How much does Russia still push the bio weapons lab angle?

prepare for kino /uhg/

Attached: file.png (1068x1291, 810.5K)

>next happening will be migrant crisis because of the food crisis
how is migrant crisis even real? just say no, just don't let them in
also the whole food situation will be used simply to tighten the screws even more

I was always a pessimist, even in earliest childhood memories I have, but even I didn't expect the world to go to shit THIS fast

Attached: 1648937394790.png (720x720, 513.63K)

remember those vids where chechens were engaging empty buldings, shooting like african tribes without aiming, and running without cover fire only to get hit and clown around? wonder if they got any formal training outside of getting AK and being shown how to change magazine

not at all they realized it wasnt sticking. probably should have mentioned the WMD story *before* invading lol

Finally, hawks will blow up stupid thirdworlders again.

Memoryholed a long time ago obviously

not at all. it mostly lives on in the minds of Qtards

I can think of at least 2 more videos where the same shit happens, so not really common I would say

Based and saved. Boy I miss when trannies were hardly a thing and we just mocked sjws. Much more comfy back then.

no reinforcements :(

I think it's not a current thing anymore. Last one was that we were to invade western Ukraine. I don't think that there's anything new.

RIP

Prease understanru, new recruuts from east

Good enough training.

Attached: 1650492181824.webm (720x1272, 2.95M)

just invade belarus instead.

it means he'll stop shitting up this thread

Attached: nsf1kx6j8y561.jpg (645x409, 123.42K)