Redpill me on this

Why do (((they))) want me to like him? Why did (((they))) let him win?

Attached: 0 iCLHWfheG7IMI5Mz-3709457491.jpg (1160x650, 144.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLKRe7ksq_A
odysee.com/@JWild:6/johnny-depp-demons:7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably to make the women look like victims and get glorified in media again.

He's a know satanist you perkele newfag

He's Amerindian.

trips of truth

Nice try kike.

Wish I could help user, but you're in too Depp!

>Why do (((they))) want me to like him? Why did (((they))) let him win?
I found of a picture of you, filthy jew.

Attached: 165144397ergerg1750.jpg (425x329, 25.02K)

So that 'chuds' dial it back, so they then agree more with anti guns and other issues. To blur the lines of Marvel chud and non-Marvel chud. To also laugh at people worshipping strangers oblivious to their existence as they usher in new laws. Why do non US countries report US stuff? Because its distraction from domestic policy. J Depp is a psyop for disenfranchised men to identify again with society, "ha ye, suck it femcels"- etc, it is a lapse in the war on biologically sexed identity.

all you faggots forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=uLKRe7ksq_A

odysee.com/@JWild:6/johnny-depp-demons:7

Megapint Wednesdays!

Attached: 7973AE4E-CA5D-4F94-B440-96A1F04F5DAE.png (579x505, 304.3K)

"He's" really a woman. Heard is a man. They're playing us all like fiddles.

Depp has basically already proven himself as a useful tool of the Hollywood jews and made them a lot of money. He's already won their approval. Amber Heard is a fairly new player. She hasn't proven herself as a valuable too yet. Heard basically went into business for herself, attacking Johnny. An attack on Johnny meant an attack on the Pirates franchise, an attack on Disney, an attack on anything Depp has been a part of. And the jews don't like that.

Basically, jews invested more in Depp and they're not going to let Heard destroy someone they invested so much into. Not saying Heard is the good guy or anything, there are no good guys. If Amber waited a few years to build up her career, jews would have protected her too.

Johnny Depp is a creation of feminism. He is weak degenerate man. Hollywood created and promoted him for a reason.

look into the west memphis 3 and how he murdered river phoenix with a speedball

You're probably a schizoid homosexual. I see nothing but justice.

The #metoo movement was destroying Hollywood producers and executives who ALWAYS abused actresses so that was their revenge.

Thank you at last someone pointed it out

If they were in complete control you would be being given a show

wouldnt*

>river phoenix
so you think that this is a highly connected goy that murdered a jew? pigs fly.

he killed him because he was jealous that his jewess winona was more into phoenix than depp