Zoomer from Volchansk, Kharkov region, called the Russians orcs, but then the Russians came to Volchansk

Zoomer from Volchansk, Kharkov region, called the Russians orcs, but then the Russians came to Volchansk.
After that she successfully shat herself, apologized, took a "denazification" course, and shouted "glory to Russia".

This should be a lesson to all ukie shills who think they don't have to take responsibility for their words

Attached: 1654114037354.webm (1024x640, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/kbe0go.MP4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQJpYDmiM-g
youtu.be/lMxA1T9IMik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Version with sound:
files.catbox.moe/kbe0go.MP4

care to translate?

>took a "denazification" course
is that a code for rape?

Attached: 465c0e2e2810e19fbef45a963e070e566deb65068d070cfe5b37efb4862983c3.gif (289x312, 1.4M)

most zoomers are just celebrity-wannabes
they say whatever will get them clout

Translation-Down syndrome noises.

translation in OP

it always fascinates me how gays capture people, threaten them, maybe beat them up and then shoot such videos as some huge win
what does it prove? that scared people would say anything? more at 11

>Пoзднякoв
Didn't this retard support the protests in Belarus and was pro-Ukrainian before?

stfu

Attached: Belarusians vs poles.jpg (1274x1420, 631.21K)

How many mongoloid Russians raped her until she said glory to Russia?
I don't give a shit about third world non white countries such as Ukraine and Russia. Niggers of Europa.

bottom one is not from belarus so irrelevant

Tell me aboot the bitches on the bottom the fuck they screaming aboot

Attached: 1654085891272.jpg (1024x1014, 75.28K)

>Say Glory to Mordor, smoothskin, or we chop your legs off

Attached: zork2.jpg (830x769, 210.33K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQJpYDmiM-g

These stupid whores don't realise that none of the countries in the region, nay the whole multiverse are democratic
youtu.be/lMxA1T9IMik

Attached: Tyrany.png (383x533, 39.87K)

Every dead Russian is a blessing to this world. Russia should be destroyed and all Russians should be killed.
/thread

Attached: subhuman.png (600x600, 341.51K)

Based! I learned well from that course. Glory to Russia!

Isnt this there leader I think Lukashenko needs to torture and rape her

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-215426_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x693, 129.39K)

russhit zombies enjoy threatening civillians and POW's with physical violence, rape and/or murder to get what they want, or atleast hear it.

i can't understand how anyone other than a russhit with a slave mentality can think this is anything but disgusting? it doesn't prove anything.
reminds me of the videos where kadyrov would force dissidents to go on tv, where they would apologize to him undet the threat of violence. very based! go russia!

>hohols
>smoothskin
They're goblins

Attached: изображение_2022-06-01_235731663.png (1400x583, 584.21K)

why are you so buthurt? Bulgaria was never at odds with Russia. In fact it was liberated from ottomans by Russian empire.

Attached: KANGZ.png (1815x216, 118.05K)

The hohols are actual satanists who torture cats im pretty sure they do the same if not worse

Attached: 1651140636975.jpg (406x397, 47.2K)

>video of a woman talking, without subtitles on a board with no sound.
man dude... you make shilling for russians hard.

they do? where do you base it on? the same 2 pictures shilled here of a ukro satanist in mariupol and a several year old video of a ukrainian cat torturer?

This тбх desu.
Everyone can be a big damn hero on the Internet, but talking shit on camera when you're surrounded by enemy soldiers is not exactly a very appealing idea (unless you're one of the Azog fags who now all have VIP status thanks to Putin the Cuck)
>Khohols get taken prisoner and magically turn into cooks, drivers and uni professors
>Russians get captured and magically turn into innocent conscripts who thought they were on drilling exercises
It's the same for both sides.

Attached: 1555789835259.png (512x422, 150.8K)

>Bulgaria was never at odds with Russia.
The fuck are you talking about you dumb vatnik?
>Russian communist party carries out a terrorist attack in a Bulgarian church
>Russian communist party kills over a million Bulgarian in the span of 40 years
Fuck Russia. I hope they are erased from existence. KILL ALL RUSSIANS!

They all probably do it ukraine is a satanist mafia state ran by jewish child molesters i hope it goes

Attached: 1652185750368.png (1440x1067, 1.31M)

ok ireland
i wish you good luck in life
think of your mental disabilities as an extra challenge, just like in your video games!

She also drained a lot of Ivan balls

OH MY GOD,YOU STUPID FAGGOT. BOLSHEVIKS WERE KIKES,WHO FIRST BOMBED RUSSIA

Dont worry im happy with my autism while the rest will deal with jewish satanists keep telling yourself the satanists are the good guys