Why is everyone so fucking butt ugly?

Is it just me or did they turn the ugly dial all the way to maximum butt? Aside from that, the guys are ALL wearing bulge revealing pants. And the bowl cut dude walks around like a fag. wtf?

Attached: AAAAQa82SXtuPjaBo68E43Ii7t7YL6uXHCOslWuO5sb_gyhlwHj66UKt4gzupamC4fQ_ns0P6oO9ISQZ4usg1NCQVj7DsuyEson1DE4N1JsRWvmsu-T8-nMcEoSN58qw2JgImdc1JiNqMxfYGOK_hlsKvhbap9A.jpg (1422x750, 445.33K)

I like how every character is wearing some form of button up shirt. do they think everyone in the 80's wore button up shirts?

No one wants to see people in jean jackets kek

>Why is everyone so fucking butt ugly?
Well, first and foremost, jews. Jews are dysgenic.
Secondly, zoomers are sickly, weak, and destroyed by vaccines, SSRI's, pesticides, and other poisons.
Thirdly, jews--- jewish Hollywood has an ugly fetish, and if they can't promote ugly 300lb brown women, then they go for the next best thing.

why do they look so fucking old?

Soon as she hit 18 she went full kardashian

Attached: 1653140611664.jpg (1143x1343, 320.42K)

New season is fucking awful. Doesn't help that they look like junkies in their late 20s

Jews. Zoomers. Drug use. And most likely vaxxies, which tends to age people a decade.

that would have been a better plot. All the kids are dealing with the mental trauma of seeing cosmic horrors, so they all turn to hard drugs to escape the nightmares.

Jabbed, not even once.

>Why is everyone so fucking butt ugly?
I'm pretty sure its the exposure. Lots of throw away media (Movies, shows and shit) There is still alot of attractive people out there. But I'm sure its a lot cheaper to use ugly people.

that's a man
unironically

the new face of Hollywood Monarch programming

It really is awful. It feels like they put zero effort into the storyline and instead chose to copypasta nightmare on elm street.

Who the fuck watches this shit

Only to encounter new horrors as they’re sent to rehab

what happened to the nigger?
>imagine playing DnD with a nigger in the 80s
I know it's sci fi but come on

Why does everything have to be set in the God damn 80s. This story could have just as easily been set in the modern day. It's dumb as fuck nobody cares about the fucking 80s. Old ass boomers trying to insert their shit everywhere

I've never seen 1 second of this trash because I know what garbage smells like

The only game of DnD I ever played (for like an hour) a negroid was DM and it was fun B)

Fucked the qt redhead waifu.

Bangs are the absolute worst hairstyle anyone could ever have

>have a cast a cute kids that everyone loves
>these kids are CLEARLY temporarily cute — they do not have traditional good looks. They have unique kid-only cuteness that will clearly fade
>wait 3 years between seasons and allow them to all grow into their awkward years and lose their cuteness

Lmfao Netflix is so fucking retarded. A scrawny nerd and a goofus and a chick that looks like a boy won’t be cute forever. How did they not foresee this?

every word of this

A bunch of prop mistakes in that show. The bikes have gearing and parts that didn’t even exist back then. The digital “static” is also lame.

uhh it was actually the law in a lot places
read a book

middle girl is very cute and i thought we were supposed to like bowl cuts cause of dylan roof

are you some kind of expert on cute children?

she is gross lmao

the john Fogerty cosplayer? that kid would be mercilessly bullied nonstop at school, if it was the real 1980s

>hurr durr muh pedo

Look, everyone with a brain knew that Mike and Dustin were going to be awkward looking young adults. And Millie Bobby brown was short and lacking the traditional Hollywood starlet look. If you’re going to pretend that you can identify when a child is probably going to have traditional good looks then you’re just being retarded.

Because Leftists worship ugliness

Can’t **

Of course he did. Because that shit happened all the time in the mid 80s. It's like having black aristocrats in henry the eight

Child actors are picked because they have strong features. When they grow up those featers are exaggerated.

Attached: zotwsz8lbqv61.jpg (1170x1098, 96.95K)

MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
MUH TALMUDVISION
>MUH CELEBRITY
but in all seriousness, you're right about everyone being butt ugly; that part made me kek.

This show couldn’t be made in the present day. They would have to include trannies and faggot shit. Just like how you couldn’t make The Breakfast Club today. They set everything in the ‘80s because that’s the only way you can get away with making a relatively non-pozzed show.

>pedo cope
>reddit spacing
go back.

What even the fuck is this?