What was life like in 2002? Just one year after 9/11?

What was life like in 2002? Just one year after 9/11?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 47.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoXt9pZLGM
youtu.be/6FEDrU85FLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you didn't experience it I'm not sure you could understand it, you youngblood zoomers are like an alien species fueled by autism and screens

My gf was asked the same question by a kid the other day (she's a hairdresser). Is this seen as some idyllic time in American history or something?

I got a ps2 to play vice city and went to fourth grade. pretty chill overall

2002 started a couple months after 9/11, you dingus and it was great. Flight Simulator 98 was on the classroom PC.

compared to what came later, it was

I guess such question depends on location, location, location. It was very uncomfortable in NYC

I think people on digg were freaking the fuck out over the 4th amendment due to Patriot Act and rapescanners. Or maybe that hadn't happened yet. BTW both of those huge causes failed and we still live with the results of it.

Holy. Based fernando poster.

Attached: feels good bro.jpg (659x609, 35.87K)

>rapescanners
That came later. So did the TSA molesters.

What came later? The release of the Wii? The 2008 recession? I can't really comment on the mid 2000s as it wasn't the best time for me due to homelessness.

Patriotic. I remember my parents would drive me to and from school blasting this out of the car.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoXt9pZLGM

Shit was embarrassing as fuck dude

> rapescanners

W-what?

Attached: pepe sweat.jpg (234x215, 8.67K)

It was the real end of the 90s. And it sucked balls. Sure there was more tech to play with and to distract ourselves with from our problems. But it was also the time when we started to lose more control of our lives. What with the patriot act and things like that.

It was the time when the rich and powerful had learned new and old tricks to manipulate and control the poor and helpless much better than before. As for as much as the internet has bring us together as many peoples. And shone us all that we all have so much in common with one another. The NSA and other organizations have used the net to find and exploit our weaknesses and secrets ruthlessly. And now we must force ourselves to be perfect at all times or else those government institutions and there useful idiot attack dogs in the form of SGWs will take you down.

So it was the time that we saw the cliff and decided to jump off of it as one.

I thought you were gonna post this!

youtu.be/6FEDrU85FLE

>It was the real end of the 90s. And it sucked balls.
Yeah, my 125MB MP3 player wasn't the best, but I did see The Matrix Reloaded like 12 times in the cinema as I was in my high-octane weeb mode.

Attached: 20210311_070023.jpg (2808x1880, 1.28M)

What's are the anime posters of?

Attached: M E M E 2 0 0 4.jpg (374x400, 47.89K)

Aside from NGE of course.

Downgrade from pre 9-11 when we truly felt like the world was normal.
There was a little bit of that anxious buzz in the air similar to now with covid but also not nearly as bad.
Compared to today it was an age of innocence. Your thoughts still belonged to you and were your own because there wasn’t social media, you didn’t have to watch what you said (as much). Nobody could track your whereabouts, you had to use landlines to get in touch with people. Good times.

Hmm. Pretty sure I was still fucking around with zoombinies and oregon trail. Pretty sure I also had a gameboy sp by then too. If not I was still playing robopon 2 sun version on my advance.

>Love Hina
Never finished it and have been told it's a total waste of time.

Lain and Love Hina (which was the first fansub I watched in 2000).

>shitty Endless Waltz 1/144 Deathscythe

Looking back, yeah it was.

I remember getting it at a Toys R Us in 2001. Would like to get involved with Gubpla more but my time is limited for such projects. Always wanted a Nu Gundam.

go eat shit, zoomer faggot

Based Fernando enjoyer
>tfw I bought the Emotion CD and always played it on my CD man

bro where'd you get this picture of my bedroom