How many pounds of meat have you eaten today so far?

in order to remain politically sharp and ready to defend and articulate your views its imperative you consume an adequate amount of high quality, gress fed, animal meat
how many lbs (not kg) have you eaten so far? I'm on my 2nd lb of beef

Attached: 1634852242794.jpg (1536x1024, 288.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Marie-Callenders-Chicken-Pot-Ounce/dp/B07DWM8KVT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lbs (not kg)
Based. 0lbs -- I'm currently fasting.

i fucked your mom in the ass tonight boy go back to bed
frosted snowflakes

enjoy experiencing your teeth falling out

Zero I was too lazy to eat for launch I just had some cake but I will eat a steak for dinner (400g) rare.

Half a kilogram of pork.

I've had a little bit of chicken in a Marie Calendar's Chicken Pot Pie. That's all the meat I will have today, but I like meat,

nigga when i fuck yo momma i use the air as a condom and my dick is the water faucet and you're the one gettin syphilis kid

Attached: 1635260225942.webm (640x276, 642.89K)

was it good chicken? or some horrible chemical hormonal research experiment gone wrong?

buy a freezer and buy a whole cow

Attached: 1646919500510.png (1080x1000, 1.08M)

>was it good chicken?
i ... i don't even know :(

I measure in screams...I've had 4 screams today

Attached: DMMSNDHS4904329043290.jpg (507x695, 86.76K)

None. I must find my next Jew soon.

I do, I pick out the little bastard at the farm that I'm going to eat and just a few short months later its in my freezer and in my belly
you can't eat bad meat with mystery chemicals in it. you mind as well be eating ze bugs

Today I had a Burger King Bacon King Burger. No fries or drink. $8.23

Attached: Bacon_King_Sandwich_highres[1].jpg (3000x3000, 1.34M)

gross, I purposely picked out a pic of a real burger rather than I fake plastic burger

you mind as well eat ze bugs

where I live theres a limit on how much meat you can buy and the cows are bought out to november

brutal, time to start raising your own.

if I had more grassland i'd have my own cows

I just ate a pound and a half of lamb roast marinated in Greek herbs and olive oil and lemon juice and finely sliced fresh garlic and a pint and a half of water. Desert is next; a big chunk of crispy sweet watermelon. I will be blasting all this literal shit out my ass in about 8 hours like a shotgun blast. I'll have to get that toilet brush and VIM bleach out to get that spattered shit off the bowl. You'd think they'd make stick proof toilets by 2021 but nooo we're stuck in the 1930's in toilet surfacing tech.

Then after that ass blast from the past I'll roast and devour a pound of lean ground pork with steamed broccoli and some more watermelon. That will be another big ass blast from the past.

Life is good. All that is lacking is for Justin to die horribly screaming like a bitch when he visits a Somali refugee camp in Ottawa and those niggers decide to eat him for dinner not realizing he's their benfactor. Bulb heads are like that. Cannibalism trumps gratitude every time. Then they'll blast what's left of him out their skinny asses with great satisfaction.

The "chicken" in those meals has onions protein in it. How or why, I don't know. I used to eat some of those and eventually I checked the ingredients. Haven't had 'em since I saw that.

amazon.com/Marie-Callenders-Chicken-Pot-Ounce/dp/B07DWM8KVT
>Cooked Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Isolated Onions Protein Product [Isolated Onions Protein, Modified Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Carrageenan, Onions Lecithin]

I eat red meat one-two a week bc I'm not retarded
like the average mutt.
Kys fatty colesterol.

I'm on a 2000 a day calorie diet so I probably eat just about a pound of food a day

I diced sausage, peppers and onions for my eggs this morning, probably 1/4 lb.

>Pay to get poisoned
Worst than a nigger.

>lbs (not kg)
Sorry, not sorry, I do not use retardo measurements. Come back when your country gets out of the 17th century.

was it a good sausage? and good eggs?

>when your country gets out of the 17th century.
never

Around 2 oz so far.
Inpatient at hospital right now. Don't feel good bros. I really want those burgers OP posted.

Zatarain’s cajun sausage. In a cast iron skillet. Crazy good.

i had a huge plate of corn beef hash with 3 poaches eggs mixed into it and 4 small sausages and 6 slices of bacon