Gun compromises

What are some compromises you are willing to make on guns, Any Forums? For me, it's mandatory clearing buckets for all firearm owners. It just seems like common sense to me.

Instead of racking the slide or charging handle to eject an unfired round in your home, you simply fire it into the clearing bucket instead. It's much safer and no chance of a negligent discharge. I have them in all rooms of my home for this reason.

What other compromises can you think of?

Attached: EPJnzFt.jpg (1360x768, 118.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-YMjuyNA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-YMjuyNA8

got 20 seconds into your gay video before I realized how gay it was. But hey, you get the (you)tube views so what do you care if you duped us.
also
>What are some compromises you are willing to make on guns,
none you faggot.
libs don't stop with just one regulation, they start with just one regulation then keep going.
>how does a mouse eat an elephant
>one bite at a time
op is a faggot

>What are some compromises you are willing to make on guns, Any Forums?
None.

Attached: 1635983470838.jpg (827x817, 137.84K)

I am willing to compromise that federal agents, federal agents' assets, politicians, politicians' bodyguards, judges, journos, niggers, faggots, trannies, and jews should own no guns.

I'm willing to compromise by allowing my tax dollars to go to work to issue an AR-15 for every US Citizen. That's how I'm willing to compromise.

Attached: gigachad_pyramid_head.jpg (758x644, 34K)

You idiots have to understand, if we don't start being honest and open a dialogue with the anti-gun activists, they are going to take ALL of our guns.

you must understand thst we want to see them try

No I understand how compromises work. I've been watching their compromises for decades. That's why I'm willing to put a rifle in the hands of every US citizen. Now I'm not a monster. I recognize that people have a right to refuse their rifle if they so choose.

While we're at it, another good compromise is repealing the NFA and deregulating suppressors. Just think of all of the hearing damage and noise pollution that could be prevented by getting rid of unnecessary red tape. Think of the doggos.

The only compromise would be the government doesnt have guns either. Literally no guns not just guns in the hands of one group. Knowing this is impossible means that there is no compromise

Maybe, but they want to sell guns in the process too. So many americans bought guns during the start of covid, and then a whole bunch probably buy them after these highly nationalized news stories.
Gun laws are for faggots, and criminal chads dealing drugs are fucking everyone. Just look at Hunter Biden.

I'm being perfectly open and honest. I am not willing to make concessions.

>What are some compromises you are willing to make on guns
The government leaves us alone and in return we don't kill them.

user, there's room for compromise.

We can have some of the existing gun control laws on the books repealed, and in exchange they can avoid having all of their gun control laws repealed (yet). Sounds fair to me.

Attached: 1623458719853.jpg (750x745, 132.52K)

That simply opens up invasions

Compromising is what got people to this point. No more compromises because compromise leads to more compromise leads to more compromise until you are begging to be allowed to have a single shot varmint rifle.

To keep people from being bothered by the noise of gunfire at target ranges the government should provide free suppressors to everyone.

get fucked. their idea of "open an honest" is counting james brady as a homicide when he died 33 years after he was shot and reeing about the gunshow loophole that doesn't exist. only in the context of guns does "compromise" mean exclusively one side gives away rights while gaining nothing in return.

here is the compromise

full auto should be legal. 2a supports that position.

the traitors refuse to secure the southern border and the cartel enemy uses full auto.

our police are cowardly faggots who only go after soft targets and sacrifice children for their freemason masters.

so we must defend ourselves. the enemy has full auto, so we need full auto.

Attached: jgun.jpg (474x703, 62.03K)

I have one but it is a true compromise. I give up my freedom But you give up the regulation. Ready? Here we go, a true and verry difficult to obtain gun license, BUT It gives you EVERYTHING.
I shall explain. The License will be free, it requires a Psych evaluation by a doctor of your own choosing. I proficiency class that teaches you the proper safe handling of all classes of firearms and the law that governs their use, minimum of 40 hours that can be split up over any amount of time. A proficiency class/test of full auto, shotgun, and handgun. This class can be test-out of with a score of 90 or above. Then a full background check of only guilty by jury verdicts.
Upon Obtaining this license you are allowed to buy how ever much and ANYTHING YOU WANT, and then carry anywhere you want.

Then I guess I'll have to shoot the dumbasses who try to take all of my guns.

yet they still get beaten by niggers and their children groomed by mentally ill transexual LMAO

Attached: FTs4LzQWUAYytuf.jpg (908x1135, 119.27K)

only in the places they don't allow guns.

Can we be honest about how most mass shootings are done by blacks to blacks with handguns? How mass shootings in white schools and white grocery stores didn't happen more than once in a few years back when you could mail order a machine gun?

Attached: 1650840380038m.jpg (1024x768, 83.84K)

the only compromise i'm willing to make is in the 2A. specifically being "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" and "WELL-REGULATED" which in 18th century parlance means "FUNCTIONS WELL AND AS INTENDED".

fuck clearing barrels.

Attached: wut for the emperor.jpg (474x483, 21.29K)

They can try.

Compromises included giving sodomites the right to adopt children

Lmao why am I not surprised that this is YankeeMarshal. Guy is legitimately retarded.

Thats gay
You're gay
Kill yourself

The U.S. is beyond the point of no return on firearms, and those who think otherwise are ignorant of the real situation. Allow me to break this down for those who really don't have a clue how this would work. There are 400,000,000 firearms in the U.S.. Now in order to confiscate those weapons you would have to register them all first. For this hypothetical, say the government get's 90% of all firearms registered. Astronomical percentage? Yes just bear with me. Next confiscation. Say they get 90% of those registered firearms. 324 MILLION firearms is pretty awesome a confiscation until you realize you have left enough firearms on the black market to arm Texas twice. It's not even remotely feasible.

The southern border is huge. And its people coming here to work shitty jobs. Your not being invaded.

And the cartel is not at war. They smuggle drugs. Which americans use. If the cartel could sell the drugs legally they would. But thats a billion dollar corporation privilege. Like Xanax and all the other garbage americans chug down.

Provide me with secret service detail for the rest of my life who swear an oath to protecting my family to the death and maybe I'll let you require a checkbox that says I love cocks before clicking order on my guns online

Won't pass or what?

Shall not be infringed you little compromising bitch.

we are being open and honest. we're telling you and people like you "NO". come and take it.

I live on the border and I can tell you right now you don't understand how bad it is here.
So whats the answer at least I'm coming to the table with something.

your table offers nothing we want. may as well be nothing. we have our rights, our god-given rights - you have nothing we want in place of that.

I agree, its impossible. In a vacuum thats my only compromise

We have a no compromise policy. No refunds.

Attached: 1654003738056.png (400x400, 288.8K)

Most gun owners, are just dudes who like their hobby.

The people who use guns, for mass shootings have a plan. They go get the gun legally because they have no barriers. And then shoot up whatever target they were going to shoot up. Raising the Age to buy a gun to 21, making it harder to get a rifle by getting licensing would decrease the shooters. Just by logic, some mass murderers would get turned off by the process.

And criminals who use guns, will continue to get them illegally. They need guns for protections or for hits. Usually a smart criminal only caries a gun when its needed. Getting pulled over and searched with a gun, is a weapons charge and thats annoying.

Its just gay
Leaving it up to government entities and jew doctors to decide whether I have permission to defend myself is the most cucked thing I can imagine
And you are irredeemably homosexual for suggesting it

Every few years
>just a little more compromise
>just a little more
>just a little more
>just a little more
Fuck off.

You can take everything from me, I could be butt naked with a chest rig of some mags and fire starter, my AR and I'll start over happily. There's absolutely nothing someone can offer me, there's no finite value on this, there's no amount of money or material object in existence that can replace it

Buddy i drive from Orlando To Veracruz Mexico 2 a month to ship cars to south america.

Its whatever.

We have given and gotten nothing back in return. Bump stocks. gone. Sawed off shotguns, Gone. The right to carry, aside from a select few states, Gone. The right to own a modern full auto, gone. What have we gotten for our infringed right, NOTHING.

No it wouldn't. I hand milled out my own 7075 AR lower over the course of a week as a teenager. If i had no gun I'd make a zip gun out of whatever I could to shoot rimfire .22 LR or something. Or id buy a fuck ton of fertilizer and now you have school bombings, which do you want? It's your choice

many of us out here who share that feeling. no amount of dead kiddies being dangled in my face by gov't pawns will change that. i'd rather die than give up my god-given rights. and i know i have to fight for my fellow citizens rights too.