I can still achieve this... right?

Attached: E271A90D-377D-4349-B628-A7865B41CE5D.png (614x401, 513.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PenBercifield/status/1530466376204398592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes but they will be brown and fat

lol hell no.. back then white women did not have access to the ecstacy of BBC.. it was not sociall acceptable for a white women to take black cock. Today.. all has changed.. it is a women's right and imperative to receive the BBC deep in her and to know what it is like to finally get fucked properly.

Women dont want to date weird basement dwelling alt right chuds

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

you can have a ran through whore for a wife and mutt kids who go to a school full of spics

Yeah but I hope you're ready to kill for it.

Based as fuck

I wonder if there's a legitimate statistical chart that would give you an actual percentage of achieving this. I'd say it has a lot to do with your location.

Yeah.... graduated in 2020. Not one chick hasn't been ran through. I think I know only one chick who is still a virgin from my class lol.
I just wanna be the nice guy that attracts a nice girl.............

Attached: 0B91DD5C-70BD-45F5-BDF6-DA493015C3B8.jpg (1024x792, 257.36K)

I graduated in 2016. There's nothing out here man it doesn't get better. We have to kill for the American Dream now, there is no being nice.

Maybe in Poland
twitter.com/PenBercifield/status/1530466376204398592

Attached: FT1PyUTWIAA52uT.jpg (1200x800, 211.79K)

No, but the good news is you probably don't want to be a domestic man deep down anyway.

Kind of, but not really. The major difference in this picture is the woman in this picture was regulated through a serious of "soft controls" to act right. This started with a significant number of women in these days being virgins (forget the number but I think it was 40-80%) at marriage. And if said woman started to get sideways, with a neighbor or something, then everyone else would show up at said neighbors house and beat the shit out of the neighbor, and then the wife. If she got out of line again, if she had a job they'd fire her. And if she tried to get hired in that town after that, she was pretty much unemployable by any place that wasn't a sweatshop. Basically women leaving marriages was made as difficult as possible. Today? She'll have 10-20 people literally telling her to leave her husband in passive and active language WHILE she's married. If she files for divorce, she'll be showered in affection. That's the biggest change. Another big difference here was the abililty to raise a family on one income. Much harder these days. All in all, you can do it... I'm doing it... but you certainly have to be willing to be hyper dominant so that she knows her place and you have to be willing to risk it all.

Attached: 1651982063405.jpg (240x240, 9.94K)

This was old Jewish propaganda to get people to have 2 children instead of 4, showing them all the material things they could enjoy if they reduced their fertility. If you don't believe, notice there are never more than two children in any of these paintings from the time period...

Attached: 34462346437643452463673456456454.jpg (1632x1776, 636.2K)

Haha, you will never be a woman. Neither will I.

All coalburners must pay the toll.

of course

These pictures are so nice and idyllic, but remember those children grew up to be the boomers that took this as an option away from you. Funny how things turn out.

To have a stay at home wife with 3 kids in an average sized/large city in the US (excluding New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles) you would need to earn approximately $200,000 annually. That amounts to approximately $140,000 after tax, or $160,000 if you're smart. That's a little under $12k per month. This is enough for a large suburban home, 2 decent cars, or maybe a nice car on top of it, kids in private school, wife taken care of and kept happy, retirement for 2 people 40 years down the line, college fund for at least 1 kid, with enough leftover for vacation and other pleasures, along with a financial cushion for emergencies.

Yes but it will involve a lot of violence