>Globalization
>Action against climate change

What is wrong with any of these?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (225x225, 5.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxktlYL39s
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best drama teacher I Canadian history. Undefeated in every argument. You are simply misogynistic if you disagree chud.

Can't tell if it's shit bait or you went full retard.

It's meaningless buzzwords that rely on "equality".

>I support the current thing in current year
sad, many such cases

If you support liberal democracy you have to accept that there are times when you will be the minority on issues.

Many people who “believe” in democracy are brainwashed by curtailed social media to believe they are the majority and that the will of the people is being subverted because all they read is written by 10% of the population

>gay
>faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxktlYL39s

Attached: 11FE5CA3-F08C-4847-BAFE-68756148957B.jpg (1440x906, 156.78K)

What the hell happened to the kid on the stroller?

Go back to plebbit fag

There is only 1 solution for Communo Fascists who import foreign agents, and that is a bullet in their head.

What's wrong with opposing these things?

The irony is everyone here, including you, supports these things to, they are common sense.

You just pretend to be edgy on Any Forums but in real life you're totally normal.

>I oppose the current thing just.... just because other people on my edgy forum do!

>If you support liberal democracy you have to accept that there are times when you will be the minority on issues.
>Many people who “believe” in democracy are brainwashed by curtailed social media to believe they are the majority and that the will of the people is being subverted because all they read is written by 10% of the population

Ok, but they still must gain the consent of the population. Even if 1% of the population is swaying the 99%, the 99% are still agreeing to it, I have no problem with that.

Raped by a tranny

>Liberal democracy
The best political system ever made, one that ensures accountability for those in government and allows the PEOPLE to get what they want

>immigration
Good for our economy, brings in new ideas and methodologies for doing things, new food, new businesses, etc, and keeps our population up

>Diversity
Same as above

>progressive income tax
Makes life better as we have more resources to be put towards public goods

>hate speech laws
Keeps civil discussion as it should be, civil, and prevents extremist hateful ideologies from taking ground

>Globalization
Makes our world more efficient, better, and keeps us in a state of peace.

>Ok, but they still must gain the consent of the population. Even if 1% of the population is swaying the 99%, the 99% are still agreeing to it, I have no problem with that.

Let me tell you a story.

There was a small town not so long ago that had access to spring water. They had as much as they needed. It was primarily populated by farmers.

The city not too far off was wasting their water, spilling sewage into the lakes and all round fucking things up.

So the city called a vote, should they take the water from the farmers, they can't drink all that water, surely they could use it to supplement their supplies.

So they put it up to a vote. The vote passed and they moved to take it. Shortly afterwards the food ran out and a famine started.

This is your liberal democracy.

It lacks faith in Christ. Muslims will take anyone. Jesus Christ is the son of God

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Trudeau and the fellas.jpg (529x342, 62.1K)

You seem to confuse apathy with acceptance.

Sort of like how the general population seemed apathetic to trans issues but are becoming increasingly critical of policies surrounding trans as a protected class

>This is your liberal democracy.

That's one example of it failing, compare that to the countrless dictatorships that resulted in famine and collapse.

>Arresting all those who don't agree with me

Ok, if people are too apathetic to do anything than their condition must not be too bad.

you didn't form an argument though.