Meet gay guy

>meet gay guy
>“hey were you molested as a child?”
>“no”

Welp so much for that theory

Attached: 1B3823CA-2781-4A95-A410-7045C6201B34.jpg (1284x1240, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truelovescam.com/sexual-traits-sociopath/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST ASK THEM.

JUST ASK THEM."

Acting like it's not a world of liars, sneaks, and thieves.

If you want paradise, you gotta build it! And it hasn't been built~

You have to tell them you were raped first, but you enjoyed it. Then they will open up to you

>gay
>honest
choose one

Why are you telling us you met up with some faggot at the glory hole op?

Attached: tranny pedophiles on facebook part 1.png (1800x3600, 1.35M)

They never think they got molested, they convince themselves it was consensual to cope.

Ask like five more.
Then become close friends with each of them and ask them again.
post results

1pbtID

>meet gay guy
>don’t talk to him

Attached: 51835C33-4CCF-4F6B-A4F1-3B22FD880425.jpg (1068x1205, 115.5K)

Why would he tell you the truth? It might even be repressed.

all faggots were molested by their(now nonexistant) father and any attempts to deny are false

i didnt get molested either and im a shitty fgt, most people don't get molested and you can't trust people who say they did because they want victim points. an user said any gay event when you were a developing kid, ie let's say a male friend dryhumps you, can give you this "kink" that is way more believable than everyone being molested

Attached: failurepepe.jpg (1024x798, 64.43K)

> meet gay guy
> “tell me a bout your father”
> *cries*

If they can't be honest to themselves that they are sick, then why do you think they would be honest to you?

I did this experiment on the lgbt tag on omegle. Got about a 60% molestation rate with n=100.

So I just rebunked it faggot.

Attached: 1590488919086.jpg (1024x1024, 123.1K)

>are your parents married
>are you close with your father
>was you beat as a child
>have you had any abuse as a child
>did you get enough attention as a child
>have you had a traumatic experiences as a child
rebunked nigger

Implying people would answer such questions honestly. "Where you utterly abused and raped by a man that were supposed to protect and love you?" Of course not, never.

women do that all the time so they can look like victims they are constantly throwing their families under the bus

That's literally a gay molesting a kid though

(((You))) are born gay and arab, and that’s the reason everything you do feels so effeminate and third world:

truelovescam.com/sexual-traits-sociopath/

> Have Sex With Any Gender: Unbeknownst to us, they are out there, doing it with pretty much anyone of absolutely any gender under the sun. In essence, sociopaths are genderless themselves.

> Any Age Fills the Bill: (animals, ) Children, adults, teens, older, elderly… it matters little. Any person is viable prey.