What can we do about the sudden pedo epidemic in modern males?

what can we do about the sudden pedo epidemic in modern males?

Attached: 1629854482778.jpg (1024x1024, 168.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/d98a075c-f344-410b-ab09-0753a1c8375a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who was in the right here?

>taller than me
>older than me
>earns more than me
These are all women's requirements though

Men prefer debt free virgins without tattoos

Damn, women hitting the wall before being out of childhood, is kinda sad.

imagine the roastie whore shitting this drivel out form the wrong side of the wall

So children?

kek roastie seethe comics are always funny

Attached: 1647427203111.jpg (1080x1319, 290.44K)

anyone has that pic comparing the women she draws to the dudes she draws?

yes, inverted it and the final panel would be "You have described your dad!"

I think women were considered spinsters at 25 for most of human history

someone should edit this and attach it to OP's pic
imagine the seethe it would generate

>sudden
Men have always prefereed young girls. They're better than old hags in ever conceivable way. Seriously name one advantage a 25yo woman has over a 5yo. One reason any man would choose the old hag.

Attached: 1534182932121.png (613x572, 17.26K)

>over a 5yo
dude wtf

Court girls from your church. I'm 23 my gf is 16. I know her father and family and have their permission. I'll be having kids in a few years. I got a job at an engineering firm. This is going to happen en mass and there will be a roastie suicide. Watch the meme in the OP age so horribly lmao. Going out is so fucking sad now. Literally a handful of EXCEPTIONALLY tall guys and loads of frantic and desperate post college girls caked up in dresses and gigantic heels with triple digit body counts looking to settle. Fuck off. I'm 5'9", they talk to me, I just look at their heels and tell them no and they keep going until they start to cry and run to the bathroom. Needlessly to say I don't even go out anymore.

No, I said debt free virgins without tattoos, not a child.

>waah all men only want girls with big boobs and a fat ass
>waah all men are pedophiles
The dissonance is real.

listen to "question of truth" by depeche mode. seriously, that outlines it pretty well. what you perceive as pedos are actually just very, very tired men who don't see any woman past 15 or so as pure. it's deeply fucked up, and i don't condone it, but before you try to fix the problem you have to understand it. this isn't like ancient ritualistic shit where it's to make an offering to some god, or outright perversion for some extremist high, this is a coping mechanism for men who see nothing worthwhile in older women. this is the same crowd who think accelerationism is a perfect ideology, or think that nuking mars is a good idea. absolute caution-to-the-wind, fuck everything, low moral people who want the life they want right now but can't have it.

and yes, some of it is just weirdos. but i think it's the same amount of people who are weird for the same reasons they've always been weird, then a greater amount of posturing "MAP PRIDE OMG SO HECKIN VALIDERINO" faggots who commit unspeakable acts in pursuit of "muh message", then an equal amount of men who seriously just don't give a fuck about anything and just see younger females as pure and in a state before they've been totally fucked by leftism/feminism/*insert bogeyman here*. the worst part is that it's not entirely invalid, yet it misses the point entirely and comes across as the same groomer bullshit lefties do - because it is, just with a different slant.

you really want that to be the answer it would seem.
Personally a tattoo is not a deal breaker for me, but it does lower a womans value. I think my perfect woman would be a 20 year old virgin with long red hair, pale white skin, green eyes and huge tits. I don't think she's real but a man can dream

Uuuuooohhh where do I download

Respect children ... They are 1/2 human

>see younger females as pure and in a state before they've been totally fucked by leftism/feminism/*insert bogeyman here*. the worst part is that it's not entirely invalid, yet it misses the point entirely
What point does it miss? I think it hits the nail on the head. Younger girls aren't corrupt by a sick world- we actually do have the chance to raise them a little and have a real family.
See

brighteon.com/d98a075c-f344-410b-ab09-0753a1c8375a

Attached: 754D6D8E-33E6-4469-BA85-8C1F2010240C.jpg (737x640, 94.11K)

>Bottom right picture
Ah yes, the perfect woman, doesn't work, drink, have ex-boyfriend drama, won't need to disclose me her sexual history to make me nauseated. Enjoys biking, roller skating, singing, art, and the outdoors.
>No makeup
Isn't so vain to market her dairy and deli isle
>No body hair
This is the one women push on each other. Unless a women is to go as far to say she shaves for me in public, lol. Suck up.
>No cellulite/Stretchmarks
From being fat? Even though women get them naturally around their thighs and tits.

These are also my requirements

Agreed.

Attached: 1627407734321m.jpg (706x1024, 107.55K)

and this is the problem: normally, the coincidence points of "debt free virgin" and "child" may exist, but it's not the only place where it happens. now it is, we have girls who are pregnant at 13 and 14, in massive debt at 18, and therefore absolutely valueless to any self respecting man. it's certainly not all women who lead that life, but it's enough to cause some doubt. then you have women who are wholly and irrevocably indoctrinated by 18, or 16, or even earlier. so what gives? why should anyone pursue those women for a relationship? the answer is that you shouldn't, you also shouldn't be a nonce about the whole thing, so that leaves men in a very bad position. they are neither having their pair bonding needs met, nor in a position to influence women, nor are they having many of their sexual needs met if they choose to leave the system entirely.

so yeah, shit's fucked and the jews are to blame and women suck. same shit at the bottom of almost every argument on the planet. god i hate being redpilled

There isn’t a sudden pedo epidemic, everyone who went to Epstein’s island will hang

>if a man doesn't want my old haggard, thoroughly used barren womb he must be a pedo

Attached: 1653692968241.jpg (900x562, 104.52K)

>you have described:
>a mother

>What point does it miss?
the point is that forcing any kind of belief on children is generally bad, especially when that belief has to do with sexual preference. normally, kids in the west are raised in chaste or somewhat chaste christian households, but we don't have that anymore. so basically, it's grooming any way you slice it, it's just to what end. i tend to think that it's all bad. we shouldn't have 20 something men going for 14-16 year old girls, that's not right, and it never has been right. yet it seems to be the most logical option, which is totally wrong and should not be the situation.

i don't have an answer how to fix any of this, i just know it's wrong, and the solutions presented by cold logic seem to be totally reprehensible and likely counterproductive long term.

>finally find the perfect personality/body type
>pre-pubescent butter face
so this is why incels kill people?
neat....

based AND true

Attached: 1653700308703.png (896x1004, 1.39M)

>modern dating

Attached: Dating apps.jpg (1190x2539, 905.12K)

>tell them no and they keep going until they start to cry
Nice Rp. I remember being 15 also.

>all men
chads.
> only want girls with big boobs and a fat ass
Turbo Stacies
> are pedophiles
Younger women

Over 30 years old women complains about chads marry/dating only turbo-hot or younger[18-21 years old] women.

>normally, kids in the west are raised in chaste or somewhat chaste christian households, but we don't have that anymore. so basically, it's grooming any way you slice it
This isn't grooming this care taking you fucking kike glow nig
>we shouldn't have 20 something men going for 14-16 year old girls, that's not right, and it never has been right.
Yes we should. It has always been right and was formally the norm.
>i don't have an answer how to fix any of this
>yet it seems to be the most logical option, which is totally wrong and should not be the situation.
There is your answer dumb ass

Here you go anons, this was a real pain in the ass

Attached: perfect man.jpg (1025x1021, 273.49K)

Cope, seethe, and dial 8, you will never be a woman you tranny faggot.

KEK

Nice.

Attached: 1461067042420.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

BRUTAL
>Thousands of roasties reply: But I never met me father.

Didn't bother changing the other picture
What do you mean?

Attached: 20220601_122809.jpg (1052x1052, 543.09K)

the problem is "20 something". the reality is 21-25 men are supposed to be out of their 7 year apprenticeship which they started at 14 and building a career. they are supposed to marry 16-21 women who are 4 years younger. today men don't get out of school until 22, 24, 26, and don't really start working until 30. 4 years younger is now 26, and she's had a few boyfriends, as he's has a few girlfriends. so that's actually fine, they'll still have 3-5 kids if they stop using contraceptives.
in reality, modernity isn't the problem, parents not raising their kids to know the Bible is

Attached: 1635947753001.jpg (468x289, 91.63K)

men being sold a lie that youth, sexual inexperience,and vaginal tension are correlated instead of inversely correlated - the actual truth

>380500974
Genetically, all women are children since they don't use logic to think but emotion. Like a child would