You have made me not want my girlfriend

Fuck you pol. I've been here since 2011. I got together with a nice 22 yo girl when i was 30 back in 2015. Throughout the time i have come here and the ideas reinforced made me clash with her over and over again. We have this real connection and can count on each other when needed, we live together etc etc. She has been beside me in my periods of depression and night of the soul. Yet she is also a liberal woman, closeted, prone to anxiety and politically opinionated, with a control streak she realises through bitching and whining. She took the vax against my wishes and we dont have children. She often defies me yet always has our best interests in mind. I have lost the desire to have sex with her, when once it was exciting to break her shyness i now feel like performing a chore if at all that. She is intelligent and well built, she would make a great mother, but I always pull back because she is opinionated with all the wrong opinions. And I always come back here to reinforce how I am right and she is wrong. I love her but I dont want to be in this relationship what the fuck do!? If I break up with her this will be the most dishonorable and disloyal thing I have ever done. I am not even sure I could do it, she relies on me so much that even if she were not my girlfriend i couldnt let down someone i care about so much....

Attached: 1463524793185.jpg (717x960, 70.37K)

dump her
she is the one who is disloyal to natural law

Understand why you made this thread and solely meditate on your own discretion

Think about what happens when you are at work and ur kids are around the table asking her if diversity is a strength or not.

If she doesn't want Children with you she is fine with your bloodline dying out. To me, that is unacceptable. The woman you are with is replaceable, if you desire to stay with something malfunctional that is up to you. Don't blame us for making you realize the bitter truth.

teach her

Dump her and say:"cause u a commie"

Oh I misread. Still, I met my Gf when she was 21 and we had our first kid when she was 24. I don't think it's healthy to wait that long.

oh come on, this is not the US, she will say this is a bullshit question, we should care about people in need and help them if we can, but also look out for our own. And besides, is diversity our strength will never pop up in any dinner conversation, outside of us billboards and corporate slogans.

thats exactly it, i would like some help with what I'm going through, since yopu faggots are close to my core beliefs. I would likely not break up with her, but look for a way to process my own frustration. She needs me more than I need her and I won't abandon her. But I'd like to not feel it as a burden. Today's world says dump them and chase the next high i dont want to go that way, yet want to find ways to fight or mitigate this directive.

Attached: 1461104944417.jpg (811x556, 132.39K)

Damn good point. Don’t let her poison your children OP

listen to her and get to the bottom of why she believes what she does. easy. do what you can to get rid of any and all communication barriers and misunderstandings.

she does want children with me but we are poor and our living space is small, while apartment prices keep rising. The time is running out. I am less concerned about that as my mother had me at 32 and hers at 39 and we are both not Downs but still, its time to do it. Then there is the thing about children, we've carried the relationship this far on great sex and I mean great, albeit ~2 times a month, and great rapport and companionship, when children come will I still desire her? Yes this thread is about me and my insecurities.

Attached: 1465227875959.png (459x500, 298.8K)

Pol made my break up easier, had a nice girl, 4 years invested, she had liberal opinions from college but didnt like niggers and was getting woke on jews, all change when she tuck the vax, i was basically begging her not to and she did it, it broke me, and all bcs (again she didnt admit it) her colleges were all going at same time, she didnt have the guts not to, she ended up getting cervix cancer 3 months later and I was being such an ass bcs she betrayed me that it all crumbled
I WILL NEVER HAVE A VAXED WOMAN, FUCK IT IF IT MEANS BEING ALONE, NO!

you got used to her and dont feel attraction anymore, all the rest is bullshit, kys

You're gay. Go march in your local pride parade and eat shit.

you are of the communicate clearly persuasion? Try to understand the other? When I open up and let myself be vulnerable I kind of not want to be in a relationship at all, I want to be by myself, she cant handle it. Women can't understand how someone would rather be alone than with them, from my experience. I should make it clear that this is the best girl i'v e ever been with and still on the bottom i would still like to be by myself. But i got caught up in the love and connection and now i'm here with people relying on me.

Attached: 1485485990011.jpg (684x623, 113.59K)

Dodge the bullet retard.
Retards never listen.

>great sex
>2 times a month
uff....
Shes vaxed, that was a no go for me, it broke my heart and now its all over here, how stupid was that, if she waited literally until the end, until they threatened it, it would still work out bcs guess what, its all over.... Imagine ruining a relationship for the current thing and just saying you have a different opinion and that its your body...
>my body my choice
Funny enough its none of her opinions, shes too timmid and autistic to have that opinion, work and friends from college and a weak mind like most woman

ye it is, i'm drubnk and ranting. No to the kys.
How to reignite attraction?

TL;DR
>see a counsellor, not your unique individual problems on /pol

yes, this. To be honest, she had a relative (60+, diabetic, with lung conditions) die from covid the month before. But women are cowards, eh...

Sex was plentiful first two years, and always when we're apart but when we're together every day...It doesn't seem to happen that often, and I won't be honest if I just blamed her.

Attached: 1462827502105.png (720x691, 593.3K)