>Mexican 27 years old
>Live in Austin
>Have American girlfriend
>She likes Mexicans more than Mutts or Cancuck ones
>My life is good, have good job and money
>Work in warehouse
>Grandfather REBUILT America after war
>Yet Mexicans are still hated by Mutts

Old boomers still look at me weird and still can't pronounce Mutt names correctly. Sometimes they even say go back to Mexico.

I hate little white punks. Why are Mutts racist?

Attached: rightfulmexicanclay.jpg (800x480, 67.47K)

Why do you think that there is a positive correlation between mexican population and poor living standards?

None of this really happened you mentally ill troon.
i travel for work, most in the south, and i get along with the southern white folks. We typically share similar hobbies, like shooting, hunting etc. Just be a good man and live up to your standards. unless of course you're fatherless, then i don't know what to tell you champ.

T.spic.

>work in warehouse
>life is good
>27
Should have said you work in tech.

>t. toilet cleaner

Mexicans are the only good thing about this God forsaken "country"

Im a spic too and i have much higher qualifications than you. You need to recgonize that you only have a "good" life because white people are benevolent.

>the mutt admits he cleans toilets for a living

maybe you should come back to our mexico and rebuilt.

You stack boxes of dildos and sweat your greasy nuts off for a living you fat goblino. I work for the chemical companies on the coast. You live in the worst city in the state.
>built by whites
>ghettofied by goblinos
Many such cases

And I don't need a job, retard mutts pay for my lifestyle with their goy slave taxes

>yet mexicans are still hated by mutts
You are the mutt, mexican.

And that's why when the white people had enough and the inevitable goblino genocide commences, I'll tell them which sewer you are hiding in.

Go latins

Tell me where to get the best breakfast tacos in Austin?

And ill take your girlfriend as a war bride. She'll finally have a man that is 6 ft tall inside her

Alright I'm tired of baiting your dumb niggers, I was hoping one of you retards would catch on. Thread just got shoah'd

Attached: 1642619282861.jpg (234x215, 5.96K)

new copypasta?

>REBUILT America
What are you smoking? America wasn't fucking touched! It's the sole reason why it became the world superpower.

Mexicans are so subhuman that not even other spics like beaners

it's amazing how many anons are dumb enough to not notice this bait copypasta...

maybe idk
i touched it with my weewee, what now dumb british faggot

Attached: pagan.jpg (1011x1024, 97.13K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-171648_DuckDuckGo.jpg (528x620, 241.5K)

find the sudaca subhuman

They're bots bumping this so that the general quality of the board goes down and people leave.

Shut up, beaner.

Op did a post before but with Muslims and with a uk vpn. You're responding to a slide thread, yo.

Go back, wetback

Spics are spics.

Somewhat true, Idk bro all of the spics I've met tend to support beaners regardless of where they are from when it comes to uniting against amerimutts. Other than that they don't really like each other

Attached: 1648433152613.png (922x882, 105.87K)

BEANERS BEANERS BEANERS BEANERS EAT A LOT OF BEANS

I'm poor white trash in a poor white trash town that's become 50% Mexican on the last few decades. Most of us don't dislike you. We just want you to turn down your circus music, stop lighting off fireworks every night of the week and keep your yard clean.

They'll never do that and they're never going to leave unless forcibly removed.

I honestly believe you, but at least one user here is dumb enough not to notice the bait, this: for real.

literally USA made us the "leader" of LATAM