Gun rights in Europe

We need gun rights in Europe and we need them now. If you disagree, sorry, you're just wrong.

Attached: 3r4uj89j89r4jfi.jpg (720x504, 130.68K)

second
spbp

Everyone and their mums is packin round ere

tf you on?
i pay 80 bucks and can pass a hunter's exam
half of the exam is on guns so if you played an fps you got already 50% (out of 75% needed)

razed and bazed

Wait you can legally carry a loaded shotgun for self defense in Belgium?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 105.87K)

Why have guns in Europe? The government can already come in your house and rape your kids and wife while you watch. Maybe hand guns for self defense but i dont see the point. Europe is doomed.

not carry around like a carry permit
but if you kill someone in self defense its self defense regardless of the legality of your weapon or it use.

adults are speaking.
please shut the fuck up, amerifaggot

you can ask for a carry permit if it makes sese in your professional life tho

nightclub owners, jewelers, and armorers usually have carry permits for handguns

Oh so it's like here though. Sorry but the government making you take an exam so you can carry a shotgun from your house to the hunting place that you're legally required to use for hunting isn't gun rights. At least here you get a minor castle doctrine, here it's straight up murder to kill someone with a gun inside your house in self defense.

I mean, we need better gun rights then.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>here it's straight up murder to kill someone with a gun inside your house in self defense.
thats ultra-fucked
and belgian law is not all roses either on that front.

minor castle doctirne stems from the fact murder is only very lightly punished.
had a fren who killed all his close family in cold blood.
even tried to make an alibi for himself.

released after 7 years.

I don't want cretins running around with guns like in america

>had a fren who killed all his close family in cold blood.
>released after 7 years.

Neither do I.

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

imagine having to pay money to get the right to own a gun, kek

Not only that but here you're legally required to prove you're hunting with that gun.

It's ridiculous they even confesticate knives.

Police need to find out the hard way it seems. And cry when their colleges die

good, then we agree. Last thing we need with all the muslims and niggers coming here is more easily available guns for them after they get fast track citizenship

yeah.
gruesome murder.
that means not 21 years, but 33, courtesy of highest court.

but since its his first (highest court) offence, it got tuned down to 1/3rd. 11 years.
released after 7 for good conduct.

a whyboi. used to smoke joints with him.
met him when i was going to one of the top 3 schools in belgium, the belgian equivalent of west point.

Sure, we agree that responsible citizens who have been a citizen for at least 21 years, have someone to vouch for them and their mental health, years of training and pass an exam should be able to conceal carry a handgun and use it for self defense, which will be removed by red flag laws.

Attached: pepe-smirking-served-champagne-by-wojak.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

Yes I want to larp as reb and vodka

Attached: 0_Surveillance-Tape-Of-Columbine-High-School-Shooting.jpg (1200x900, 248.18K)

Only a retard would look at American freedumbs and say
>yes give me some of that

I completely disagree. You want to own a gun, do so. Keep it at home locked up or in the car if your are going to the range/hunting and locked in a transport case disassembled.
Last thing we need is skizos with a gun in their pocket for christ's sake, that's precisely what we should be weary of and which would turn us into a far west

>americans export their culture worldwide including some godawful shit
>somehow expect not to export their conception of freedoms
>Last thing we need is skizos with a gun in their pocket for christ's sake
We can create a legal framework that prevents this from happening with a high degree of success. Apparently the Czechs have rights like what I described and believe me, I felt safer there than in Italy. Your paranoia does not trump my right to self defense.

You wanting to larp as Rambo does not trump my right to not get shot by some psycho. Take it to the gun range.
And no shit you felt safer in the Czech republic than here, the only niggers they have there sell you boat tickets for river rides. Why do you think i don't want more guns circulating in the streets? Because my country isn't as ethnically homogeneous and safe

>You wanting to larp as Rambo
Conceal carrying a handgun is not larping as Rambo, it's literally indistinguishable from normal
>does not trump my right to not get shot by some psycho
I am in favor of laws that keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people. This is not a valid concern since we can design laws that effectively do this.
>Because my country isn't as ethnically homogeneous and safe
You can get around this by stipulating someone must have been a citizen for 21 years or more.

Self-defense is tricky here because you could shoot someone trying to stab you and you could still get in trouble because a knife is not as dangerous as a gun, according to some judges and lawyers

So it IS like here, you will absolutely get put on trial for murder if you shoot someone with a knife even inside your house