How is Spain nowadays compared to other western european countries?

Demographically, culturally, politically etc. For me it seems like its holding somewhat well and Madrid is still a capital capital, compared to Paris for example.

Attached: Flag_map_of_Spain.svg.png (2492x2048, 330.63K)

That's because no one wants to go there other than fat bongtards.

They aren't a lot neither and their path to hell is soon arriving as well..

Attached: Screenshot (851).png (351x470, 21.23K)

Probably because they receive spics instead of the regular rapefugees

Honestly i just saw a documentary about the spanish civil war, it was pretty kino and they should have another one.

we just have a different culture and the commonwealth faggot anglosphere ignores us, for the better honestly, the kindom is still is pozzed with leftist and feminist trash, and I have to remark how bad feminism is doing for our society, america is the next on the line cause we're pioneers on this leftist shit. the rest is pretty cool besides the oncoming economic crysis we're all facing
we get both, luckily rapefugees only speak french cause muh colonies and fuck off north, arabs are actually based, but they should all die anyways, what I cannot stand are southamericans, just like mutts but worse

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Yeh, I’m glad white Anglos ignore us desu. We were never white. We are Moors.

>We are Moors.
die then tourist

Attached: .png (1011x1024, 673.28K)

Traditionalism is still infected by Vox a right wing pro Israel political party. Rural areas are starting to be quite literally empty and cities like Bcn are full of Muslims. Think about Spain as USA little whore since Franco decided to accept military bases for shekels.

Why are you not jumping off a balcony, brit?

he's going to pretend like they don't do that.
>drink beer
>eat paellas and tapas for an entire week
>dive off a high balcony into a shallow pool

Attached: 1611751523027.gif (500x281, 961.15K)

>Anglos ignore us
I live in Valencia and there are sun burned anglos fucking everywhere atm

>go to school
*gunshot*

agree

The civil war destroyed Spain, it has been shit ever since

What happened after Franco's death, spanish bros ?
It was kikes or masons who ruined everything ?

Meh, mostly because the falange leader was assasinated, Franco was a boomer ultra conservative at best. He hated the republic commies and catalonia anarchist faggots. He did his best by trying to restore some dignity to the Spainosh kingdom.

>It was kikes or masons
Masons are kikes tool you dummy

I hate that. I don't want to be the same race as the avg sunburnt brit. They look pathetic.

The US and Spanish people themselves.

>go to school
>get kidnapped raped and turned into kebab meat

you're probably not even English lmao, it makes it even kekier to know you're probably some paki. Can pakis even swim?

when my family fled Cuba in the 60s they had a chance to return to Spain and did the big nope and stayed in New Jersey, but if you ask me, I would've returned to Spain. Starving feels bad and being broke sucks, but nothing is compared to the existential dread of knowing I exist for nothing and my suffering contributes to my own elimination. Every dollar i earn, a fraction is shaved off the top to feed, clothe, house and educate nigger-babies.

>56% and falling
>goes to school
*gunshot*

Apathy everywhere. However sometimes we have sun and that's all we need not to implode as a society.
Demographically we have a huge problem. Too many old people, they decide everything, and our politics is made by and for them. They are untouchables, and the retirement funds bubble might burst one day or another.
Culturally, everything is mandated by the ones above us. Movies, books, congress... It's just a circlejerk of rich and powerful people getting richer. However, there are exceptions.
Politically, it sucks. It's just as globohomo as it can get. We try to act as a rich and progressive country, but we are not. We can't stop sucking norhterner's cock. For instance, the Ukraine war. The govt. has made it seem that fucking Russia is our biggest threat, instead of Morocco, which is actively buying war supplies. It's just maddening. I stopped caring about Spanish politics. Our govt. EVERY govt. no matter left or right, contributes to the destruction of our country.

>81% and falling
*run over by sandnigger in a lorry*