DON'T WAIT - DO IT NOW - Whitepill Thread

In this ocean of piss, few good things shine through from time to time: genuine redpills, self-improvement advice, info pertaining to recent events, etc.
But the ocean of piss will only inevitably continue to grow.
I've been lurking on and off various boards for 10+ years and I must say that the quality of this place and the internet as a whole has plummeted. It is more of a chore than ever to engage in neaningful discussion or discern legitimate information. It's so easy to see that anyone who disagrees has to be intentionally disingenuous or a legitimate retard.

There is an overabundance of people in this world who wish to hurt, manipulate, coerce, intimidate, or destroy you because your mere existence disproves their ideas. They are proven worthless by the exhibition of independent thought and action, and it's exactly why they fight so hard to remove every option that doesn't involve them. Speech, self-defense, business, finance, tech - EVERYTHING.

I am no longer content to waste my time browsing these boards as much as I have up to this point. I have learned a lot over the years, but the returns are rapidly diminishing. I will not stop learning, but I will continue elsewhere. Not on a shilled fed discord, not on a fed alt-chan - IN REAL LIFE. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Have the confidence to know and understand just how much you are capable of on your own.

Every one of you that is sincerely trying to improve yourself and make the world a better place, this user loves you and wants you to succeed. Ween yourself off of this place and do something real. Volunteer, pick up a hobby, learn new skills, read history, reach out to friends or family you haven't spoken to in years, whatever. No excuses - find what you need to do. I know you can do it.

Post whitepills.

Attached: 1652144612675.png (711x1042, 43.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/56rnl
imgur.com/a/2QXPe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God loves you

That pic would have been so nice as a wallpaper if it wasn't for that pessimistic quip

checked
love you too fren

Attached: FREN1.png (1650x1275, 3.05M)

i gotchu lil nigga

Attached: Untitled-2.png (1310x1920, 2.33M)

Any Forums is still better than anywhere else for breaking news. If you're not a total retard you know how to glean the facts and get the gist from all the horseshit easily enough.

based, thanks anons
it's got that 90s comfy pixel art aesthetic
I really miss that

Attached: hope.webm (640x800, 2.88M)

you are welcome, user! its unironically called fash-wave if you want to find more stuff like it

>if we only knew how good things could really be

A. The desperate globohomo propaganda would not be necessary if (((they))) were really winning.

B. The lack of manpower visible throughout the labor market hits the zog really bad, because: (1) their biggest suckers, white men, are starting to figure things out, and aren't applying any more; (2) they could never match private industry pay, offering job security, relaxed atmosphere, and a sense of mission purpose instead; after the vaxx debacle, these perks are gone.

C. If you gather your five best friends, call yourselves a rifle club or a militia, and start training IRL, no internet, without breaking any law, you will stretch the zog surveillance resources to the point where they will stop noticing promising future leaders and movements.

>A. The desperate globohomo propaganda would not be necessary

the propaganda is likely intended to keep populations from reorganizing in a favorable way. they'll always disseminate it regardless of who's winning or losing, because the status quo is not natural and people would not tend toward it in the absence of constant propaganda.

cont.

and by "they" i mean propagandists and their benefactors, not necessarily "the jews".

Where is this? Switzerland? Elsewhere in the Alps?

Fpbp

>Post whitepills.
Sure thing sir

Attached: 3e4b1a45f5ce6690653c5cbaddbba16fb4eca5571f0ec59f5c5177bb279d1b50.jpg (1200x738, 241.2K)

Attached: 1651192991763.jpg (420x1024, 63.84K)

>you are welcome, user! its unironically called fash-wave if you want to find more stuff like it
thanks, I took a break from Any Forums for like 5y so I wasn't fully aware of fashwave. I thought it was just a music genre based on vaporwave or something, but it seems there's some art too. It's pretty good.
I found an imgur gallery here, seems like it's the same artist.
I'm trying to find the original artist right now.
imgur.com/gallery/56rnl
another one:
imgur.com/a/2QXPe

Attached: 1627206554877.jpg (644x819, 81.62K)

Unstable equilibrium is unstable and requires constant expenditure of energy to maintain

>I've been lurking on and off various boards for 10+ years and I must say that the quality of this place and the internet as a whole has plummeted. It is more of a chore than ever to engage in neaningful discussion or discern legitimate information. It's so easy to see that anyone who disagrees has to be intentionally disingenuous or a legitimate retard.
you can thank the bots that run 24/7

A whitepill for me would be finding a way to help people debate ideas again. Half the time it feels like the other person's mind is running the Windows 95 screensaver, and they hit a wall because the ideas they currently hold don't allow for any nuanced ponderings.

Attached: FalseFeistyDunnart-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 2.5M)