Millions of starving Africans and Arabs will flood into Europe

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-24/food-crisis-risks-messy-migration-wave-into-europe-eu-warns

It's unironically over. This is how western civilisation collapses.

Attached: 1596974083850.jpg (1030x1520, 215.19K)

Its already collapsing. Theyre just importing in your replacements

God i wish that were me

It can be, just get a heroin fetish and subsequent addiction

They're not going to be able to sustain European civilization. At best they'll just build crude structures and infrastructure like they have done for 1000s of years.

Europe will regress back into the dark ages, and without gas, all these niggers and sandniggers will freeze to death.

this is the life

Iam betting on China now.

Attached: 1651496871812.jpg (853x1024, 207.19K)

I used to be a heroin addict
Spent 6 yrs in prison
Now i have a wife and 2 kids, and work, and provide for my family, and they live a perfect life, but i'm really really depressed, and i wish i could go back to just sitting around and doing heroine all day... but i love my wife and kids, and i'm not a nigger to leave them

New white flight to the US and Canada. Just fuck my shit up famalams.

Attached: 1653951211549.gif (480x269, 3.84M)

5d chess by Putin.

Step1: War Ukraine
Step2: Cause grain shortage
Step3: Cause hunger
Step4: Wait for flood of niggers to Europe
Step5: Culture and race tensions flare up
Step6: Europe weakens
Step7: Take Europe
Step8: Regret taking Europe, since it's full of niggers

They should migrate to Russia, because that's what lots of African states support in this war.

And it's nearby and large enough to accommodate them all.
We need to meme this into existence: A new home for Africans in Russia! Plenty of crops, energy and resources there. Russia is Africa's friend!

Is there even anyone left in africa or the ME?
I ask seriously.
Its always ‘millions’ coming every year for years now.

not freeze, but they will get sick due to the lack of vitamin d they will get from sunlight in Europe unless they are lucky every single day to catch some animal source like fat fish for fish oils, they will die for being shitskins, meanwhile Europeans are more likely to survive, they are more used to those environments, they get more vitamin d for having fair skin.

Eskimos are an example of nonwhites who survived in cold places in edges of europe, because they had a special diet that gave them vitamin d despite having dark skin and despite not getting enough vitamin d from sunlight.

European civilization? What civilization? It's all dictated by the System now. People exist as mere entities in their society, units of measurement. It doesn't matter the quality, what matters is the quantity. That's just how the game is played.

>I’m not a nigger
Germans are all niggers.

They will get bullets. There won't be anything to feed them. you can't magic grain when its all gone and takes a year to be grown. They will build walls around Euro countries, manned with gunmen.

No they won't lol. The EU pays the turks to house unlimited migrants and as long as they receive the money they will continue to allow Turkey to be flooded with said migrants.

>This is how western civilisation collapses.
Good. Let this rotten, zombified husk of a society fall. It must die for any of these problems to be sorted out.

Camp of the Saints will become a reality soon. Worse than the 2015 migrations.

So long as one man stands, ready to defend his nation, armed with a second Amendment.

Collapse can always be avoided.

Hence why they hate America so much. That Free Will. That Freedom. That Anti-Tyranny Foundation that was created.

PSSST

hey kid, cmere, I'll letcha in on a big secret

they're not trying to sustain european civilization

they're trying to replace it with jewish civilization

Attached: file.png (836x866, 706.27K)

of course, all the smart ones stay behind, and all the jobless parasites get sent abroad

US/EU jews get cheap cannon fodder for the inevitable genocide wars

it's a win win

>finally, peace at last

idk how people haven't realized this yet. this is going to lead to a ME/central asian and even african renaissance
>food/water crises displaces hundreds of millions
>send the poorest, least-able people to US/EU zone
>no food riots bc all the jobless fighting-age men are gone
>bring all the brightest w/ western educations back home
>exploit energy reserves, natural resources unmolested by hungry "citizens"
>PROFIT

>you dont just walk into europe during global starvation,,
that amount of starving shitskins are a literal locust swarm that devours anything on it's path, they will kill each other way before they reach us, as quickly, there is no remaining food available at their routes.

globohomo and gulagohomo woėks together

Actually I hope this happens so a new Hitler appears in Europe. But this time a Hitler with nukes.
Then it won't be just toy play anymore.