So Poland is the real leader of Europe now?

I find Poland is becoming the indispensable leader of Europe, while frogs and krauts are doing nothing and being lectured by Poland. Are we observing the rising of polish overlord in Europe?

Attached: poland.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Are we observing the rising of polish overlord in Europe?
No, we are still poor, nobody gives a shit. It's just our "we've told you so" moment in history.

im fine with that, just go have fun

Attached: 1641465244596.jpg (720x960, 612.79K)

>even when they’ve become the focal point of Europe, the Pole still minimizes that in shame

Poland is an up and coming place, you faggot. I love it every time I visit.

Sieze your destiny

if baltics are the butthurt belt, poland is the whole buckle

Doubt that. Money matters the most and thus France and Germany still overrule the EU.

However we're punching way above our weight in European politics, we're leader of eastern europe for sure, but Europe honestly I doubt.

Hint. Most polish posters here come from wykop, which they have some raging irrational hate and butthurt towards russia mixed with ukrainophlia and europhilia (cringe)

they don't represent us well. Most poles are actually quite chill about russia, baltics are way more butthurt irl.

Nowdays Europe is ruled by whoever Washington backs and West Germany just demonstrated that they utterly failed to be an ally of Washington and got drilled by commie spies. France is a mess, so it's Bongs or Us and Bongs just left the economic union with the rest of Europe and gave up their voting rights in Euro parlament.

Attached: 1606152045613.jpg (244x250, 13.48K)

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
>However we're punching way above our weight in European politics, we're leader of eastern europe for sure, but Europe honestly I doubt
hahahahahaha
holy shit i've never seen such delusion before
bless you

France has always been easy and leniant for Russia because of historical ties. France and Russia has been allies traditionally.
Germany is just inability to process what's going on. Their last 20 years was to expand their economy onto Russia which they saw as gigantic market and a source of gigantic incomes for german business, which failed since small Poland has 8 times more trade with germany than Russia. Germany wanted Ukraine to lose to swiftly go back to business as usual but the war isn't going as planned so they are dumbfounded.
Ukraine never mattered for Germany, which is weird considering that Ukrainians has been hisorical Germany's cocksuckers

You Poles should use your moment in the sun to do the world some good

Attached: polish lapdog.jpg (828x862, 83.23K)

> irrational hate and butthurt towards russia
It's basic geopolitical and historical awareness, panie młody Konpederacie.

Leader of Europe? Probably not. Leader of central Europe? Sure thing. We've betted our cash on Ukraine, forming a friendship which, if UA wins, will last and probably lead to a Polish-Ukrainian powerhouse allowing both countries to be a serious power in the region, control the whole territory between the Baltic and Black seas and also an economic power (to catch up with Western Europe). Also, we're investing A SHIT TON into our military- probably buying license to manufacture Korean tanks in K2PL model.

In addition, I think that US now are starting to perceive EU as a possible rival, so they want to form close bonds with one of countries in the region. Bonding with Germany failed (sort of) so I would expect US to bet on Poland+Ukraine now to secure their interests on the continent. Plus, they don't want Russia to pose a threat and we're located perfectly to achieve that goal.

back to wypok now, śmierdząca tłustowłosa spierdolino

I've always been interested though it's slightly off topic, can Poles understand Russian at all or are the two languages too different that a Pole and a Russian can't understand one another?

Poland could have its chance but once again we will fall into irrelevancy thanks to our ruling class that intents to commit a political suicide on an international stage.
We are hard working people and we were on our road to become an economical powerhouse of Europe, but all of that was squandered thanks to covid bullshit

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (1280x950, 318.69K)

we can't understand each other

These languages are fairly different. We cannot understand Russian fully by default, maybe around every fifth word. Learning Russian is easy for us though. I became fluent in Russian in around 6 months. Ukrainian is more similar to Polish and somewhat mutually intelligible. The closest language to Polish is, in my opinion, Croatian. We're able to undersand each other rather easily.

I don't think ukrainophilia exists, nobody liked Ukraine or ukrainians in Lithuania before 2014. They were considered as almost russians and because of insane rusophobia hated almost as much as Russia. The moment 2014 shit happened, lithuanians started sucking Ukraine's cock so it seems that the fake love stems from rusophobia. There is literally a saying in lithuanian ''where ukrainian goes there is nothing left for the jew'' aka more deceptive than jews.

No I can't understand crap maybe after a repeat but otherwise no.

Like we can understand some sentences when we hear similar words, but overall nope.

I understand Russian, Ukrainian and Czechoslovakian pretty well (Slovakian better than Czechian)
To do that, you should born a slav and not being a zoomer

it's the same here ukrainophilia is libtard-tier cringe and forced, it all stems from russophobia and europhilia (germanophilia) and these npcs from wykop all follow the guidelines like robots when you go through their posts, it's like some npc reddit tier trash, horrible what our society has become.

It's kind of a meme that a Slav can talk to any other Slav if they do it clearly and slowly.
We can understand some words, some are just common knowledge (sabaka means pies means dog, for example) but if I wanted to discuss anything with a Russian I'd probably do it in English.

no it's not it's czech, croatian isn't a language you fucking retard, it's serbo-croatian aka yugoslavian language and it's very distant from us.

Thank you all, I was interested because while I'm somewhat versed in the history of Central/Eastern Europe, the linguistics of the region are foreign to me. My theory for a lot of this stuff is that the similarity of languages between certain ethnic peoples contributes to the likelihood of conflict between them so i was interested to see the similarity between Russian and Polish

Our languages drifted like 2000 years ago but still we have many similar elements.
But yeah Russian and Pole comes from the same root.

We are the kings of evropa *suffocates of 20% inflation*

let poland have the war with russia they are looking for. i honestly hope poland and the polish "people" stop existing

Yeah that's what I thought, as that's like saying a Spaniard from the Canary Islands would be able to understand a Sicilian. I wouldn't expect a Czech to understand a Russian either

Hahahahah czyli Konpederat, trafiłem.
Trzecia droga dla Polski
Niezależność od UE i Rosji
Intermarium i te sprawy
Narodowy nacjonalizm i coś tam
A wszystko to za putinowskie pieniądze

i think its same like you understand germans

I don't think your theory is correct, at least when it comes to this region. I would say the opposite: the more similar the culture is (and I consider language as part of culture), the lesser chances for a conflict. History of conflicts, relations between central European countries etc are extremely complicated and mostly rooted in Middle Ages, when the first Slavic/Baltic states emerged. If you have some specific thoughts/questions, I'm happy to discuss.

I don't think that it is the case, most conflicts between Slavs stem from geopolitics rather than familiarity.
Polish and Russian are one of the most distant pairs of slavic languages that exist, since Polish is heavily influenced by German and we were at constant odds with Russia since 10th century.
On the other hand, we have never experienced any beef with the more familiar people of the south, like Croatia, mostly because they're too distant geographically (geopolitics again).

Mam w dupie konfederacje a jeszcze bardziej was pryszczatych tłustowłosych libków z wykopu. Jesteście zakałą polski i sprowadzicie ten kraj na samo dno.

I can't wait to see golden stars in Taipei.

What? Why?

In their dreams maybe lmaoooooooo
Now go back to clean my toilet diasporafag

Yes I began with your line of thought as well but as I went along with that I found oftentimes that conflict between countries with similar languages was more common than I imagined. For example if you want to go to Medieval Europe you have the conflicts between England and France, as the aristocracy of England spoke French and were ethnically Normans (at least initially) and the rivalry between the two nations began there. We can also see this in the Russian invasion of 2022, as Ukrainian and Russian are also very similar yet here we are. Like you said though, language is only one part of the larger scheme and perhaps not even the most important

Rather play in Seria A like most Poles in Italy.

germanic languages all seem extremely similar when you read them, but sound completely different when spoken. All germanic languages have very strong local accent and way of pronouncing words, which slavs don't have they all talk plainly without accenting. Polish language used to have an accent until 16th century but all flattened out over time.

Chuja o mnie wiesz kim jestem i co myślę.

jesteś wychodkiem, libkiem, ścierwem, który nie ma żadnego hobby i życia poza sraniem na rosje i wyszukiwania agentów putina w lodówce.
have sex

Yeah what you say is true, but I was trying to see if the similarity between languages *increased* the likelihood of conflicts between two peoples. International politics will always be the primary catalyst of war but I believe the similarity between cultures and language can often dictate the ferocity of said war and general disdain for the other culture

Russian seems to be one of the most similar languages in one case and that being they also switched H-G.

Ty za to o nim wiesz wszystko, co?