Why are English speakers smarter than us?

Their colonies are also better than ours.

It’s over Hispanicbros. The Anglos won.

Attached: 150062C3-9EA6-4377-821C-4B87718C666B.jpg (750x449, 140.84K)

yeah we won in like 1507

because they're the ones defining what "smart" means.

Spain is pretty much just an old white British retirement home anyway

those "ancients" guys were pretty smart, they discovered like 12-13 elements, why aren't they on the list

this is an englishman living in Gibraltar

Sweden has by far the highest number of discoveries in relation to population, followed by Denmark.

We are a nation of geniuses, what can I say

what elements did they discover

how did people survive before oxygen was discovered?

What's the implication of a population of 4 million making up 20% of all element discoveries?

Gibraltar isn’t in Spain though. We gave it to the Anglos because they beat us in another war

Chipotle, chocolate and pimenton.

Australia is completely rect. While Latinos managed to keep their colonies nature intact, Anglos ruined everything they touched turning it usually into deserts.

Wow

Attached: not-impressed-dog-face-snapmunk.jpg (736x515, 67.34K)

Mendeleev (Russian) predicted many elements correctly, down to their rough Atomic Mass and properties

thats the american table of elements though
if you go to gibraltar and you post your flag will be spain, not the uk

Because Anglos didn't breed with the natives leaving countries full of mutts, you racemixing retards.

Yes, fear the Anglo

Attached: Anglo.jpg (639x1016, 210.77K)

Just taking the piss. Hispanics will win in the end smarter or not. America will be spicy and I for one would prefer that.

testing

idk maybe because you post pictures made for ants?

Irrelevant list for obvious reasons.

I keep seeing these spanish demoralisation threads conceding to anglos. is nigel on holiday or something?

The English language, its information density per syllable, its enormous vocabulary, and its flexibility / adaptability for growing its vocabulary... certainly played a large role in addition to our strategies and our execution of said strategies via skill, technological development, etc.

>country of discovery
>not discovery by ethnicity
Yeah

Attached: 19F63A20-81B4-4CA3-B209-91B7FFA39D28.jpg (1024x426, 28.44K)