I think for pride month we should add new flags

i think for pride month we should add new flags.

Attached: 1654012778903.jpg (800x472, 15.72K)

We should restart SuperStraight

I think the algorithms have forgot about it by now.
At least twitter will allow it.

man i wish bisexuals could get in on the super movement. i dont want to fuck trannies any more than the rest of you.

Why is pol so obsessed with trans people??

right? just let the kikes castrate your children, sweetheart. its the current year.

No one wants to castrate your kids , not that you have or will ever have any lol

im bi, troon. our sexuality mogs your made up ideology in every way.

Attached: 1654013456851.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

We had hundreds of SuperBi's in our subteddit.
We even had SuperTrans. Trannies that aren't attracted to trannies. It caused so much seethe

thats badass. was there a super bi flag?

We had so much content. Flags, memes, all different music fandoms with our flags imprinted over it.
The propaganda was so strong it had to be shutdown and shadowbanned everywhere. Normies on tiktok and Facebook and twitter were creating and sharing the content. SuperStraight was one of the most powerful things I've seen in a couple years

Yea I'm stacking all my new flags on my existing flag. It's gonna look sick! I'm adding some stripes for environmental sustainability, some for science and expert visibility, vaccinations, and a few for Israel and Ukraine too!

yeah i knew superstraight took the world by storm, i just didn't think the bis got in on it. in my experience bi people are the most willing to drink the trannie coolaid out of all the lgb. you wouldn't happen to be able to find the flag would you? what did it look like?
>supertrannies
reminded me of this
always wondered what blacks think of being added to the pride flag. not as if they're a universally tolerant race. far from it.

Attached: 1654014556420.png (850x4822, 3.89M)

fukken kek placed it in such a way as to block out a little of each group. this one should definitely be an option for pride month.

Attached: 1654015169254.jpg (444x960, 30.54K)

user, why are they yelling at that nice girl, she seemed to be confused by instructions given by the the ugly man in the red dress.

There already is a flag for the land of ugly people, in fact you are using it.

Have a search around
You'll find it
We need to think about remaking SuperStraight general threads though.
We honestly should have started a week ago in time for rainbow month

Attached: EwC7IYiWQAM_1IX.jpg (1200x745, 104.47K)

the infamous g*rman wit. you tried to copy someone else's joke but it doesn't make sense in this context. much like how muslims don't work in your country.

Attached: 1654016259508.jpg (720x440, 68.61K)

Shut up anglo kike rat.

>No one wants to
it always starts with this one line.

Attached: 1653834955340.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

today i learned that balls are white.

Right, the uptick in "Trans kids," is completely normal. It's not like these kids, who are going through the weird stage of puberty, aren't being influenced online to believe they are Trans or anything.
The fact that two of my nephews and my step son, all in middle and grade school, have a Trans kid in their class, is a fucking problem.

what an encore!