How come you never hear about any Hindu prophets? Do they even have any?

How come you never hear about any Hindu prophets? Do they even have any?

Attached: 800px-Aum_Om_black.svg.png (800x825, 32.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because hindu is just a name brits gave to pagan poo people they had conquered. Like many things, they didn't exist until discovered by white men.

They're called gurus and there is a shitton of them.

Hindu is an amalgamation of the various religions in India, it itself isn't a religion.

Guru is fairly imprecise though. Many gurus are more like priests or teachers. I think Godmen would be a more precise term

I was thinking about the guys who proclaim themselves to be reincarnations of Vishnu and so on. I just know they're gurus. I'm sure there is an appropriate term for these wackos because yeah, gurus are mostly spiritual leaders. Some of them say they're living gods though.

This, it’s more like a family of different interrelated faith systems

Krishna is

a guru is not a prophet retard, whoever wrote the bhagavad gita and other scriptures might be
nah krishna is a god

Krishna is not a prophet or son or whatever pussified version, He himself declared that HE IS GOD.

Attached: IMG_20220514_132606.png (540x405, 472.19K)

He's God, but also a prophet, just like Jesus

Poo god

Attached: 1519796988_image.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Hinduism really only has Avatars, sages and a spectrum of godlike beings in between but not really prophets

The idea of prophecy as understood in the Abrahamic religions is peculiar to them, i.e the original covenant with God and the succession of prophets culminating in the messianic revelation. Dharmic religions have successions and lineages too, of avatars of Vishnu, of Buddhas or of Tirthankaras in Jainism, but they're not quite the same thing. They're based in the concept of reincarnation and reflect a cyclical idea of time rather than a linear one.

Jesus in the Bible is fiction, as is probably Krishna. Jesus the prophet is not Jesus in the Bible, learn the difference, it could save your life.

nah, just cow rapist

>and there is a shitton of them
>a shitton
>shit
I see what you did there.

Attached: 1542805591328.jpg (780x848, 151.19K)

They worship cows, kikes, and road barricades, satanic religion.

Siddhartha Gautama was the last 'prophet'of sorts you could say

That's Buddhism, not Hinduism

Because Hinduism isn't a prophetic religion. It's about self-realization and reaching god by yourself, through meditation and becoming one with reality (Brahman), all the while following your dharma (duties and responsibilities). Not blindly following some self-proclaimed prophet like a bunch of lemmings.

But Siddhartha is widely regarded as the 9th avatar of Vishnu too

Whoever wrote their scriptures are de facto prophets.

They lack faith in Christ.

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Indian Catholic .jpg (720x896, 113.09K)

wow you have google, me too

so many rishis and guru's and brahm giani..

prophets are messengers....more in line with abrahamic systems

the indian maharishi's. gurus, and brahm giani's are all self actualized/self realized..

then you have the avtars who are incarnations of the highest divine..

You have google telling you that Buddha is prominent in Hinduism too but still challenge my post? Infact if you read anything about Siddhartha you'll find what he says lines up with hindu thought moreso than so-called "buddhism"