Should owning an assault rifle just be treated as a crime...

Should owning an assault rifle just be treated as a crime? Even if it isn't illegal it's clear you don't buy one with good intentions.

Attached: 194608-5x3-topteaser630x378.jpg (630x378, 59.88K)

Low quality bait kys

The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the United States. Millions and millions of people bought them and have good intentions.

>Should being a nigger just be treated as a crime? Even if it isn't illegal it's clear you aren't a nigger with good intentions

Defending my family and freedom is a good intention.

>Should owning an assault rifle just be treated as a crime?
Owning an assault rifle should be a legal requirement of home ownership and all kids should be taught how to fire guns in gym class.

Leftist gun ownership and niggers should be banned, crime would drop. Can't prove me wrong

Attached: 270041268_3090919764559637_8610083952541580789_n.jpg (739x415, 16.58K)

>It has been 8 days since the last mass shooting

Come on you lazy nigger mutts, shoot up another school or a nigger store, i want my fresh shooter kino.

I have simple question for gun control faggots
>Why the hell do you think that I would need gun or shit like that if I decided to kill 30 kids?
>Why do you think disarming law abiding citizens against criminals is any good?
>Do you have specific group of people you want to disarm so they are easier to get rid of?

I'm just a dumb snownigger, but methinks trying to solve the underlying social issues that contribute to the shootings might be more productive in the long run.

You cannot buy an assault weapon now dipshit...you have to have a special permit for that.
Seriously retarded comment.
An Assault weapon is a fully automatic weapon u cannot get one
Eat a dick chud...

Can't that is a 100% factual statement

I still have my lower but I never built one. Honestly scared I'll fuck it up and lose a finger the first time I try to shoot it.

I'll stick to my 12GA

Already illegal since 1985 faggot.

Semi automatic rifles aren't select fire 3 round burst/fully automatic assault weapons. KYS.

Attached: 1653512599552.jpg (1500x1125, 227.95K)

That's the point.
>Oh no scawwy "military grade" weapons kill people
How about deal with the roots of the problem instead of whatever it causes. Even if you took away guns from a mutt, they would think of something even worse to kill people. If I can think of the ways, then mutts whose brain is exceptional when it comes to destruction will surely think of something even worse. I am quite sure whole thing is about disarming whites there because I don't see police approaching spics or even worse nig nog gangs and telling them to hand in guns. It will hit law abiding whites only.

Live around niggers and find out.
S the thread.

Wait until they do this to you cunt

Attached: 56B2BF46-4DFE-48F5-8FE0-93C33692B1A8.jpg (4000x3300, 1.69M)

I'm more curious as to when thes retarded kids are going to wake up and realize all those shootings had one thing in common, an AR...and not any other fucking gun. No AKs, no mini-14s, no Saigas or AR style shotguns, no AR10s, etc. Not a single time has any other firearm that is fed with a detachable magazine been used. This isnt coincidence.

Just build it lmao

Also, cursed background check gets

internet should be banned because you cant convince me you'll use it with good intentions

Attached: Yukon.Men.S05E08.The.Final.Shot.HDTV.x264-RBB.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

>Should owning an assault rifle just be treated as a crime?
Banning guns is a crime punishable by death. NO LIBERTY? NO LIFE.

Theres literally tens of millions of AR15s out in the public. Not to mention tens of millons of other semi auto rifles. You think criminalizing like 25 percent of the population will fucking go well? Thats how civil wars start.

Those same women have probably aborted at least 2-3 kids in their lifetime. I guess by that logic, kids should be afraid of women, not guns.