Know the difference

Greeks are niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-142846_Twitter.jpg (1440x869, 581.03K)

They are both brown though...

Attached: shitalyy.jpg (1440x2560, 672.63K)

OP on the left, me on the right
And both niggers in the OP are jews

Attached: DSC_3973.jpg (563x850, 94.8K)

The "greek" is has obviously jewish blood.

Whites part of turks are conquered greeks in nothern Turkey.
Its a similar with Russia and Urkaine - they fing ethnical Russians and put them in the spotlight and pretend to be white while ignoring native real hohols 56% creaturas rape babies of turks and mongols which is who they really are. Amusing but not surprising.

Attached: 1648842217148.jpg (1200x800, 260.4K)

Why does Netherlands have the right to express an opinion on anything? Do you have any history? All your history you have been known as (((merchants))) and (((bankers))) Did you do anything significant during the last world War? Ah right your country fell in like 5 hours or so. Only thing you are known for is being massive JEWS in the colonial era, and some JEW girl's fake diary in WWII. Your country is now known as the home of migrants, potheads, whores, fags, and you also have a pedophile rights organization. Last time I checked, your restaurants charge for a shot of water, aka you are massive JEWS.

Attached: 1653213195365.jpg (1169x762, 109.8K)

Rotterdam was bombed you stupid toothless britbong the germans wanted to bomb utrecht and Amsterdam aswel you think we should have given up? Also water is free its literally out of the kraan

Hello Abdullah how's the Netherlands compared to turkey?

For anyone wondering, Greeks are not white. Yes, some have admixture from whites, but it's not generally true. This whole "Greeks are white" nonsense is just cope from lesser races that want to take credit for our achievements.

The real greeks are white you havent seen greek mosaic?

Anatolian Turks has 0% WHG ancestry that's not coming from ANF or EHG. We didn't mixed with Greeks.

Pale skin != white race. Otherwise, you're including some Asians, Syrians etc in the White race, which is retarded. It's about genetic similarity. Race isn't skin deep.

TWINK DETECTED

Attached: BGC.jpg (600x462, 37.59K)

Cute little congoid female, would hold hands with

What's with the clown shoes

Humiliation tactic. The Greeks were dabbing on the Ottomans by btfoing them dressed as literal clowns.

Yes, Greek are brown but the difference is the built of the face, color hair and eyes.

Alexander the Great had a brown skin color like that Greek in the picture but had the facial structure similar to German with blonde hair and green eyes.

Clifford Worley agrees (but only if you let him have one of those Chesterfields).

It's true, they also have spikes underneath to stomp on niggers

Yes real Greeks are white
t. real Greek

Attached: fallos.jpg (383x413, 29.89K)

have you seen the latest genetic study leak?

Attached: mesolithic to medieval greece leak.png (866x671, 343.79K)

THAT WAS YOU ON /his/ YOU FUCKING NIGGER?

Attached: 1653167166675.png (600x639, 37.42K)

Alexander the Great was probably quite different genetically than e.g Athenians, given he was from the northern edge of the Greek world. Also I wouldn't take the skin colors in descriptions and art as racial features, the Greeks didn't really see it that way. When Homer says someone has dark skin it doesn't mean he's describing a nigger, it's literally just a tan dude. Soldiers get tan by spending a lot of time in the sun. Similarly women would often get described as paler than men, simply because they didn't leave the kitchen very often.

I spread the PCA of truth from time to time but I don't engage in further autism

All Meds look the same.
Just stop with this nonsense.

Attached: 1616892709362.jpg (580x625, 95.72K)

debil you're literally mongoloid niggers and hohols are whiter than you also way more taller, the only white russian is the one with mom fucked by a balt, ukrainian, german or caucasian even turkic in some cases, me as a Tatar I'm whiter than majority of you dirty pigs and way more taller you annoying midgets, your luck with hollywoood giving you the stereotype of strong as enemy to beat in their movies but in reality you're beyond patheticism in every single term, even your women are manlier than you

Attached: 1815376-442207328.jpg (670x374, 60.22K)

macedonian nobles were the same as other greeks

Attached: 1653929955717.png (1845x1528, 1.09M)

Say that to their face

Attached: Stelio_Kontos.jpg (620x350, 20.08K)

Both look like juice.