When was the last time Russia made progress on their invasion?

When was the last time Russia made progress on their invasion?

Attached: 2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine Mai31.png (1200x807, 600.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osw.waw.pl/pl/publikacje/analizy/2022-05-30/atak-rosji-na-ukraine-stan-po-95-dniach
bbc.com/news/world-europe-61619638
youtu.be/KTFXT5o7K2k
youtu.be/WoHFZ2VKFzQ
youtu.be/fGXeFHg-lo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roughly 2 weeks ago

yesterday
osw.waw.pl/pl/publikacje/analizy/2022-05-30/atak-rosji-na-ukraine-stan-po-95-dniach

today

Every day. The Ukrainain army has largely ceased to exist.

i can hardly await till kiejvw has to capitulate. the most annoying part of this war is that ukraine shills are insufferable low iq genetic defects

ask Chabad
they probably said not enough russians have died and more have to die before the conflict resolves

You just need to zoom in really close, and you'll see they have lured some hohols in near Herson to encircle them. Though the pocket is only getting larger, they probably want to surround more Ukrainian forces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Die Russhit

Depends what their objective is. They never had enough manpower to take over ukraine so was the goal just to provide a land bridge to crimea?

they are literally fuck you up with 1/5th of their actual forces, and you have to enlist oldfags to hold on.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-61619638

US sends 40 billion and Russia makes steady unchecked advances and now Ukraine is asking for more weapon

>o take over ukraine
Seems to me at the rate of advance by end of summer half of Ukraine will be Russia

Yesterday, 2 days ago, 3 days
youtu.be/KTFXT5o7K2k
youtu.be/WoHFZ2VKFzQ
youtu.be/fGXeFHg-lo8
check this channel

>1 hour 22 minutes. Russia has disabled the entire Ukrainian armed forces

Attached: 1653934168589.jpg (550x543, 77.46K)

is this another Pizdalyaka?

Russia won. War is over. Move on.

Ukrainian GDP has decreased by 60%, we have destroyed their economy and are slowly killing their soldiers so that they suffer

Russhits will pay.

They will pay when they annex this territory

Russhit meat shield slaves are not annexing anything. Their trillionaire oligarchs are the ones who benefit from this.

When I kill and rape your family, will you tell me the same thing ?

You benefit nothing from killing and raping families, contrary to your brainwashing. You are doing nothing but serving the interests of your Slaveowners.

I can steal the toilet from your house, because you'll be dead and you won't do anything to me