How will white people defend themselves from blacks when their government disarms them?

Answer: they won’t!

Attached: 11B1AFA2-F34A-494E-AC34-88B41FB2497B.jpg (890x1195, 507.96K)

Attached: 1653380394262.gif (242x210, 893.75K)

I've beaten 6 nogs in fights

They won’t. The government will allow niggers to run amok.

>he doesn't lnow how to build a fried chicken trap

Precisely. Gun control and disarmament are key planks of White genocide. They want Whites to be defenseless against the black and brown hordes, who you can be sure will still have guns. If any major gun control actually passes Whites will be hunted for sport.

Correct, they won’t disarm them.....and you know it troonymctroon

post fists

I'll buy a gun from one of them.

>white man realizes that only white men are so cucked, they will actually turn their guns in, but brown and black people wont.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Just don’t turn them in you fucking snownigger

>t. Brown man with lots of guns

Bury some of your guns,folks.When time has come we will use them against the enemy

>when their government disarms them?
how is that going to work?
do you think I'd ever own a self-registered weapon?

Based nig-nog-nigger is correct.
Do not turn them over. Simple as.
Have a (You) Based Nigger Fren.

Unfortunately Whites tend to obey the law, even when it conflicts with their own interests. We could learn from niggers in that regard

My hands are small. I'm a wrestler mostly. I did do boxing practice recently though so my hands are scabby. Vast majority of blacks don't know how to wrestle.

Attached: 1653982266643.jpg (3000x4000, 399.26K)

I’m an afghan sandnigger so terrorism, rebellion, and insurgency is quite literally in my genetics. You guys need to learn how to break the laws. I’ve actually taught a couple of white guys how to “safely” break gun laws and it was kinda fun to be honest. I get it though. The government used to be “on your side”. They are just pretending. You guys see that now tho. Aren’t you guys the most recent addition to the terror club anyways? Welcome.

Watch out for brazillian blacks they know BJJ sometimes although they're not very good at it lol

At least we'll still have spoons to defend ourselves with.

I believe you. Those fists must have hit some real hard shit.

All the blacks here are African American and most only know how to punch.

>Welcome

Thanks, bro. Many of us, including myself have seen this for well over a dozen years. I'm a fairly well adjusted sperg, but my brain connected all the dots and saw the writing on the wall. As time goes on, it becomes more abundantly clear which direction they are going. They constantly signal their intent, if not outright state it - through multiple avenues and figure heads. Anyways.

Do not give up your guns. Do not become like Canada, bros. We're going to make it. Fuck the Feds, fuck the Central Banks, fuck the Turbofaggots, and always do the opposite of what a Jew says.

Attached: 54ea408e229982f5a8e3c63420f655e429473def55b7ff9cd7bb9518bec90f9f.gif (225x528, 20.15K)

kek

But BJJ is good to know.

Inshallah brother.. inshallah. If the white man is not free.. then I sure as hell ain’t.

they are so intelligent it will be far more difficult to out wit them than a white is capable.

Landmines. Fire. etc
There's a reason niggers don't use incendiaries or explosives. Scared of them. Dartavius and Tyrone getting limbs peeled off tends to back them away from an area. Fuck princess Diana BTW. Mines are godly area denial tools.
>Don't Tread On Me
>"i'll tread where i want to, slave!"
>o rly?

>Any Forums filename
what did he mean by this?

I purposely posted it and then saved it because I didn't want info in the filename and I'm a phoneposter and it's hard to change the filename.

Simple.

Attached: BD maghrébine anti-métissage 09.jpg (680x680, 86.82K)

None of us are free in Usury-controlled cattleprison conditions. We're all Goy, including you my sandnigger friend. Never forget that most White people do not hate you. They were filled with rage, because that CIA faggot Bin Laden and the Jews pulled off 9/11 and caused a bunch of hatred towards Afghans. Anyone who is not Jewish and who is not a hyper-wealthy retard is an ally of mine. Of course, go back to your own fucking country, but I do not hate you, wish to harm you, or control you or your beliefs, customs, etc.

We are all happy when separate. And when we are separate, absence makes the heart fonder. It is okay for us to be ourselves, and get along without this artificial divide. This is why places like Any Forums are magical, minus the D&C posts, BBC Chang posting, literal Trannykikes, and the like.

Attached: 1485921251523.gif (233x533, 84.25K)

Your future as predicted by R Crumb

Attached: r-crumb-when-niggers-take-over-america.png (3549x1578, 2.69M)

Ahahahha a smart man. It’s why I said what I did. You understand. Well carry on fren, never stop fighting the good fight.