Should I become a member of the cuckservative party to vote for Pierre...

Should I become a member of the cuckservative party to vote for Pierre? He has his problems but at least the country won't crumble under him

Attached: file.png (756x905, 173.42K)

>at least the country won’t crumble
Retard

leafs make up 1/4 of active IPs on Any Forums yet make 90% of the most abhorrent posts

kike

Begone kike Gary, you have no power here

>at least the country won't crumble under him
Stop lying to yourself you delusional faggot.
The Conservative party is the Liberal party but at 0.75x speed.
Pierre is a lifelong politician and a snake. He'll say whatever he needs to in order to get elected.
We WANT the country to crumble, then all the leeching pajeets and chinks will go back to their own fucking countries and we finally can start rebuilding from the ashes.

all i'll say im tempted too, just cuz i hate trudeau and i feel like trudeau hates him

>The Conservative party is the Liberal party but at 0.75x speed.

That's better than 1.0x speed. At this point, it's infinitely better than the alternative.

> We WANT the country to crumble

asinine drivel

>at least the country won't crumble
But that's what I want. Rather everything fall apart quickly than slow boiling the frog any longer.

You can't be serious.
How do you faggots even breathe without having oxygen spoon fed into your lungs?
The leader of the party is a figurehead. Trudeau isn't calling any shots as an individual, neither would Pierre.
Ah great I love bringing in 400k immigrants a year instead of 450k.
Big difference.
If you seriously think this country can be saved without a full collapse you're either a retard, a boomer or a trust fund kid.

>Being ass raped at 0.75x is better than 1.0x

he's in the WEF

no he's not. all the libs are

Fuck you, motherfucker. I've so fucking had it with you fucking kikes and your endless astroturfing campaigns on this board. End your shit.

he was listed under their "Young Leaders" list.

now he is not

interesting...

so was putin?? but now putin is threatening to nuke all other wef countries and the wef themselves are saying he shouldnt be in power,

>hmmmmm
maybe people change ?

Why would you even consider this when you can vote for Bernier? Hes the ONLY person talking about massive reduction to immigration and gibs for other countries. The conservatives rigged the fucking leadership to get him out of power and put in scheer instead. That should tell u all u need to know.

Vote Pierre in the leadership race, then vote ppc in the real election.

>Should I become a member of the cuckservative party to vote for Pierre?

No.

You should consider voting for him if he manages to win, but don't spend any of your own money to get him elected.

WEF posters have alternate motives. I dont know what but it is best they be ignored.

PPC or bust

This is the politics board. Yes voting does nothing but we can least we can pretend, it's the only way to cope

legit pierre is the best out of all the others when it comes to policies. so saying just vote for bernier is double cucked + cringe * L