School shooting happens and Democrats call to ban guns

>school shooting happens and Democrats call to ban guns
>later we find out the school shooter was a literal schizo animal-torturing psychopath with giant red flags that everyone ignored
Everytime

Attached: 435434.png (756x704, 657.68K)

literally a tranny

Didn't the buffalo shooter also behead a cat?
Killing animals and pets is a massive red flag for future serial killers. These guys just skipped the part where they stayed hidden.

Never trust a cat hater.

Attached: average cat admirer.jpg (640x640, 58.71K)

he did indeed
theyre very clearly mentally unwell

>school shooter was a literal schizo animal-torturing psychopath with giant red flags that everyone ignored
Nobody discusses this part - they focus on the gun instead of the things that caused this guy's mental health to deteriorate, because it's easier.

Its always the glow

Attached: 8046E6A2-1319-4852-A905-2CA856979FE1.jpg (1242x1651, 375.92K)

Congrats now you understand the need for gun control

Red flags everywhere but no red flag law in Texas

Sure those are dead cats? They look to me like Japanese penises.

Attached: 1606295603554.png (278x316, 94.53K)

das rite
>shooter in the supermarket killing blacks was a cringe anarchist commie.
>shooter in school was mentally ill crossdressing trannie.
i dont laugh, its just how it is. wont deny incel shootings but its obvious the propaganda is aimed at one side by certain ((( folk ))).

>shooter in school was mentally ill crossdressing trannie.
My dick is getting hard. Was he a real woman or a troon?

If someone is too dangerous to own a gun, they are too dangerous not to be institutionalized. Enough of your Xanax guzzling psychopaths. We should throw the whole lot of you into asylums forever.

Hey, here's a crazy idea
How about common sense gun control so that mentally ill people can't get access to them? Except this is bemoaned by gun nuts as some kind of grave injustice.

>school shooter was extremely mentally unstable and had a history of violence
>was still able to get ahold of multiple guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo

user youre SO CLOSE keep your little brain ticking :)

Attached: 1644775366197.jpg (250x229, 4.7K)

>literally a tranny
He needed his dick and balls whacked off, maybe its a good thing after all.

>Buffalo shooter tortured a cat and posted pics of it online not long before the shooting
>Texas shooter did the same thing
not sure what to think about this, but it's interesting consider that there's pretty good evidence that Buffalo shooter was at least in regular contact with the feds on that discord server.

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent[1].png (860x603, 36.92K)

>Killing animals and pets is a massive red flag for future serial killers. These guys just skipped the part where they stayed hidden.
I feel like making it commonly known would be a first step. When people see an animal abuser they think of the crime itself, not the future implications that they're probably gonna kill people.
Cat lovers (particularly the men, who don't have as strong paternal instincts) are inherently good people because cats have to be won over. It takes being actually nice to them to get a cat to like you, a dog will still be loyal towards an asshole owner.

>How about common sense gun control so that mentally ill people can't get access to them?
How about TREATING THE MENTAL ILLNESS? Again, retard makes it about the gun, when it's really about poor healthcare.

>We should throw the whole lot of you into asylums
But nobody wants to pay for that. Not in taxes anyway.

stfu bigot you are not welcome here.

I didn't see anyone trying to ban cars after a nigger drove through a parade

Fuck off OP, you sound like a kike shoe-salesman; go peddle your bullshit somewhere else, Glow-faggot

Attached: F546E6CE-DCB8-4F44-872D-2286B6E5BB32.jpg (903x632, 84.5K)

we haven't finished mining greenland.

Must’ve been a fan of Doom music

I agree that the mentally ill shouldn't have guns but most gun controllers just want to ban AR15s altogether and I can't agree with that.

the real question is why doesnt /pol have the webm yet

Have you ever seen a DSM manual? It is massive. Like the bible, a lot of people use little tabs to navigate it to study. Literally anyone can be labelled mentally ill. Giving the government such authority is retarded

Attached: 658e8410-f887-434f-998b-a69273c42842.054d4833f544b1111a65d1d62fe1fce8.jpg (612x612, 73.87K)

>common sense gun control
Sure, the standards we have now sound good.
In all seriousness, it's not legally possible in the US. The Supreme Court, especially with its current sitting, will probably rule out any ban.

Realistically, introducing a permit to own *any* firearm (no distinction, because the type shouldn't really matter) would probably do the most to prevent shootings. But that's illegal since it'd violate 2A, like permits for freedom of speech.