Why Americans are like this?

Why Americans are like this?

Attached: fesz.jpg (676x596, 174.35K)

when would you ever need all those guns

Come and take em

boy looks like a future school shooter

And not one has full auto mode. Sad!

Now

Great collection, hope he's added more since this pic was taken.

not the bill of needs, leaf. enjoy not having pistols any longer.

We don't have a bill of needs, we have a bill of rights.

because FUCK YOU, that's why

"Collection"

People collect all sorts of things.

to build a militia

because we have to deal with blacks

Attached: blacks.gif (750x494, 31.35K)

The only time you would ever need one is at the exact point when someone takes them.

Communism always begins with utopian promises and quickly disintegrates into genocide. :(

>44
He looks 74

Because they are passionate about serving in their militia to prevent the takeover of their government by outside forces. That's why Americans are never complaining about their government online. They defend it

>look at all the guns i will give up as soon as the feds knock on my door!!!

Attached: 1627134388512.jpg (451x602, 47.53K)

You would use them to arm yourself, family, friends, and neighbors in the event of an army, forgeign or domestic, shows up threatening your sovereignty. You literally aren't actually free if you can't do this. Your masters might be granting you the illussion of freedom, but you aren't. As soon as they say its time to eat ze bugs and you don't have this, then you're eating bugs. Do you think protesting in the street singing songs with a cardboard sign like a child really deters someone who can just kill you?

Because we're fucking cool.

Attached: 5235235.jpg (1080x1067, 134.5K)

it says they COLLECT them
why does anyone who collects Cars, paintings, dolls, etc "need" any of it?

Lol you fucking third world faggots wish you could own guns like these. But you won't, and you never will.

At least its not unboxed funko pops

>why does the white man climb a mountain?
>why does the white man sail over the horizon?
>why does the white man ask "why?"?
because he can
seethe

Seems a little excessive. Collecting is just a cope for hoarders.

>Why Americans are like this?

Real answer: because America is an ethos as well as a country, and the ethos could be summarized as, "Don't fuck with me."

>Why Americans are like this?
That's ridiculous. That smoker is way too small.

Because we can be. Fuck off.

why do you have a dildo collection up your ass? see how it's none of your business?

That's a hard 44.

>when would you ever need all those guns
Its a great investment, they don't lose value and tend to increase in value over time.

Extremely. We are missing a fascinating backstory there.

Baseddddd

Not many mass shooters were gun collectors

My friend's uncle and one of my dad's friends have arsenals like that. My dad's friend turned half of his basement into a reinforced gun safe. It looks like something you would see in a spy movie.

It's a Texan. Half of them are probably modded to be be full auto.

Euros will never understand. The guns are literally so the government fears the populace. It amazes me still how they think governments with guns who have literally killed millions and millions of people with guns are some kind of saints. Yet peaceful people who rarely if ever kill whatsoever are “dangerous”. Id call these Euros retarded but that dies a disservice to retards everywhere.