Social Engineering

What is the origin of social engineering and what impact has it had on ancient and modern societies?
It seems pretty clear Judaism/Jews were a carefully designed product of masterful social engineering. Who did it? Who programmed this culture? For what purpose?
A cursory examination seems that some elite ruling class created the torah as a programming tool in order to manufacture an efficient administrative/managerial class that also would serve as a buffer/scapegoat between the ruler and the ruled.

Attached: Sumerian Swindle.jpg (768x1024, 254.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just downloaded a PDF of this book. Going to read, thanks OP have a bump

>Who did it? Who programmed this culture?
Phoenicians.

Attached: Moses the Phoenician.jpg (485x567, 162.78K)

That's a pretty big topic, but Century of the Self is a nicely done introduction to the field. Here's part 1 for your enjoyment.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

this is an entry-tier redpill

Yup. Just like I said. But a great many people might not have much of a starting point.

The watchers who lived among humans before the flood. They ruled over everyone. Their offspring, the hybrids, rebelled against their fathers and there was warfare. The great warriors of that time in the anti-god wars were mostly hybrids. Pure blood humans were mostly enslaved and bred like cattle. The men were killed or enslaved for manual labor, while the women were used for sex to create more hybrids. The human race was nearly wiped out completely by the watchers and the hybrids. That's why Noah fled to the wilderness. After the flood, the cushites started the first civilization on the land of Sumeria. This civilization became global and the king known as Halel, Lucifer, The Light Bringer became the first god-king of those days. Now free from watcher and hybrid influence, humans began to do the exact same thing to one another, treating each other as foreigners instead of brothers. Halel, also known as Nimrod eventually attempted to rebel against the other watchers who lived in heavens above, in their space temples. Under that king, humanity built a giant tower and launched projectiles to the heavens. The projectiles came back coated with blood and landed back on the earth, killing 1/3 of the people who were rebelling. Another 1/3 got turned into the likeness apes and elephants (neanderthals and other hominids). 1/3 got scattered on the earth (that's the pure homo sapiens). Currently, the people ruling the world are neanderthal hybrids (and other types of ape hybrid). They are enslaving all humans and attempting to corrupt the blood and soil of this world. So it is like this, the archon layer:
>watchers, nemphilim (hybrids), human "god"-kings, human-animal hybrids (neanderthal hybrids)
What will be the next caste of rulers for the next age after the next cataclism? Complete humanoid furries / Pan? Human mutants who are made mostly of animal genes? Started with the watchers, then hybrids, then it normalized after the flood so we had human rulers. But now

Attached: 71ulxDCx2TL._AC_SY450_.jpg (676x450, 34.99K)

It does seem like Phoenecians were part of it. Its important to remember by the end of the bronze age and bronze age collapse, basically all the major kingdoms of the Mediterranean were intermarried into a single family. It seems like the Babylonian branch of this family created the Torah and later the Flavians/Roman branch created the Christian Bible, both carefully selected pieces of programming code designed to produce a specific behavior in the culture/people programmed by it

Attached: NWO blueprints in the Torah.png (896x5808, 535.92K)

Attached: f009fdbd5195ab6056915a92bce364b2.jpg (373x745, 57.04K)

Attached: 067f612e8512dc5f757d8921bc054fc6.jpg (403x717, 73.81K)

I remember when my copy of Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky arrived in the mail. It so happened I was trying to stop drinking at night to help fall asleep and so I had thought to return to reading in bed. Sean Hannity, of all people, had mentioned it while I was on my way to pay the water bill, in reference to what seemed to me at the time as a tiresome screed against Obama as a dangerous radical.

And I'll never forget opening it and right there before the book starts is a dedication. One was to Saul Alinksy's daughter. The other was to Lucifer, whom he regarded as having staged a successful rebellion against God. My religious background never included anything to do with hell or Lucifer or anything like that, so it struck me as quite a curious thing. The meat of the book wasn't all that shocking or novel to me, but that context really got me thinking much more deeply about the real reasons behind communist agitation.

started with these guys. They were called "igigi" or the "looking eyes". Watchers. Those who watch. The all seeing eyes.

Attached: tumblr_47c2d0b8c71a94ebc2d67c25f6171250_6a1c9194_250.jpg (250x250, 19.32K)

I found a great article about it once and never again.
Psychopaths from Africa were very weird and looked different, normies thought they were gods sent from somewhere else instead of just crazy negroes.
They used this to their advantage, every civilization has documented tricks used to cause the impression they were magical creatures.
Besides their own insanity, there are processes such as the ponerologic cycle of politics, were they slowly change habits, ideas, narratives, ... to better siut their goals typical of insane homosexual part niggers, always related to getting attention, parasite others, gain more control over everyone else, ...

Lucifer was a human king who was worshiped as a god. Under the rule of this man, humans rebelled against the watchers. The projectiles launched against the heavens were unsuccessful and instead returned and landed on the earth, killing 1/3 of the human rebels. The tower collapsed into a whole on the earth, so that only it's tip that flopped over stayed surfaced. It takes 3 days to walk around this tip of the tower that fell over, but it probably looks like a mountain or tall hill that needs to be excavated.
After scattering the humans, the watchers confounded their languages of the humans, so humanity wouldn't remember the full story or be able to read the old artifacts of the civilizations of the past. This way, humanity would also have a harder time uniting to accomplish a common goal. The "enlightened ones", "illuminati", "masons", "good shepherds" or whatever they call themselves are basically attempting to recreate Lucifer's kingdom on earth and rebel against the heavens again. That's why they are obsessed with space, cybernetics and genetic engineering. They want to be like the watchers and the hybrids. But most of the rulers currently are not even fully human, but neanderthal ape hybrids. Being more predatory, neurotic and bestial, they cannot relate to the original human. Instead, they enslave and attempt to change the human through eugenics and other means. The next calamity that will end this age will probably be their own doing. Their biological experiments or maybe a malfunction of something.

That infographic pic is retarded. Doesn't take into account that jews hate Jesus and just mentioning Him as the messiah will make them seethe, also does not take into account the romans account of Jesus. Also does not take into account that Jesus did not once back down for what was righteous, he called out the false jews, he chased the money turners out of the synagogue with a whip, he named the "jew" and even referred to them as from their father the devil. Also doesn't take into account that Christianity is the only religion jews openly denounce, mock and try to subvert. The author doesn't understand the gospels as he probably has not read them once, or at the very least he went into reading it with the current mindset and already concluded his opinion before starting. Such a shame really because the gospels are as anti-jew as it gets. The infographic is probably a reverse psychology like psyop to try and make gentiles angry at the faith in Jesus. Not going to work though my jewdar sees threw it. Low effort, I rate 2/10

One of the more well-known projects I worked on for a number of years was advanced (for its day) form of what you might roughly consider to be AI, and the project leader had quoted directly out of Ray Kurzweil's book, The Age of Spiritual Machines duing the initial publications. I didn't know that's where he'd got it from, but I thought it was a strange book on his small shelf of books in his office there more more about algorithms, psychology, and biology, and to my surprise I stumbled across what we'd just published on approximately page 186.

That's when the concept of transhumanism began to not sit right with me at all, because that book might be a siren's song for some but to me it was horrifyingly open about how one of the leading transhumanists in the world thought. And so I used a picture of a famous statue of Lucifer as the background picture for both our private internal website and our public one, just to see who would ask me why I had picked Lucifer. To my surprise, nobody ever did, even though there were a number of devout Christians who were at times part of the group.

You do see cliques of homosexual psychopaths at the core of many of these oligarchies

The hierarchy or rulers on the Earth is also a sexual hierarchy. The corruption of humanity by the watchers was sexual in nature. They bred humans to create sex slaves. This practice was continued in the current system, human on human (with neanderthal hybrids in-between).

I thought school government was boring and uninteresting like all of politics, but it turned out that one of my closest friends in college had a real passion for it and thought I'd be just the guy to help him plot and scheme behind the scenes.

It might come as no suprise to you that he was weilding power by way of a homosexual clique he'd found, with one particular closet case on the hook as student body president who was terrified of being exposed. And we also set up a drug distribution operation for intelligence gathering and further compromising other members of student government. Quite the learning experience after all.

What the fuck are you talking about, none of that has anything to do with that infographic. Funny how you were not able to articulate a single refutation of any actual point the infographic made simply using direct quotes from the old testament/torah.

Also if you read the infographic, the conflict between Judaism and Christianity was part of the alchemy of it, new testament teaching a slave religion and old testament teaching an imperial/racial supremacist/xenophobic/empire building religion.

Jews were the pets of the Roman elite. Even through the Holy Roman Empire they were owned as Chattel, the Court Factors of the HRE nobility.

Attached: Christian Rome.png (1681x2802, 245.58K)

Lucifer's story is pretty interesting, when you realize he was a man who led a rebellion against alien beings from space.
Hollywood tells bits of truth in their movies. Notice Superman. His name is Kalel, pronounced similar to Halel / Haylel's name, which emans Lucifer or Light Bringer. Superman is super strong and fight against aliens who attempt to enslave humanity or destroy the planet all the time. In the same manner, Haylel or Halel, also known as Nimrod also became super strong when put on the garment (or perhaps armor) that he inherited from Ham his forefather. When Adam was expelled from the garden, he took with him a garment that was some type of angel technology. Eventually, Noah inherited it and his son Ham passed it down to Cush and Nimrod. When Nimrod put on the garment, he became strong and fast enough to defeat hundreds of men on his own. With his new found powers, he became worshiped as a god and no one could defeat him in battle. He conquered the world and led a rebellion against the watchers. The illuminati see Nimrod, the rebel king, as some sort of human superhero who fought against alien overlords. They see him like the Sumerians saw him. As a man who tried to ascend against all odds to free humanity from alien enslavement. See how superhero movies tell bits of truth? Sadly, we also know these human "heroes" are merely attempting to corrupt the order of things so that they themselves will become gods and enslave humanity under them. Just like Nimrod. They see themselves as light bringers, but they bring only suffering and sexual deviancy (the real rebellion started with the Watchers themselves who desired to have sex with human females, but it only went downhill from there).

>sigmung JEW PEDOPHILE freud
dropped before watching